chapter-57

Nandu's POV

Manik sat beside me and asked whether I want anything to eat. To which I feel irritated. Here I can't get to digest the things I've heard and everyone is pressurizing me to eat.I nodded 'No'.

He held up my face as I thought I'm staring at screen. But No, I lowered my head reviving the words that came out of my mom.When he raised my head with his hand. I stared at his beautiful face in which concern was written all over staring at me intently. Seeing his concern , I loose my control over my emotions and started crying all over  hugging him.

He too hugged me placing his chin on my head patting my back.I hugged him tightly and trying to calm down. But it's  years of pain that can't be hold totally. So I cried until my heart felt content.

Few minutes after I stopped crying, he asked," Whether I want share with him".To which I nodded 'No' hugging him tightly as I'm not ready to move away from him. His hug was so warm which feel like home.

We just sat there like that for while. That's when  I called ," Manik!" without breaking the hug.To which he 'hmm'ed.
Thinking about my parents, I asked about his. To which he become silent and stiff for some time, loosened the grip but didn't let go of me.

I tightened the grip as being selfish, I asked him wrong question.Then I backed off to see his expression, which was different from back then. I moved to his chest and said," Don't answer me, I know they loved you to no extent".

He started saying," It's not like that Nandu, For them I'm the world. Not only for them but for every parents their children are their world.

I'm totally different ,when they 're with me. Only that matters to me is me, for them, for any. Everybody cared for me ,nobody doesn't question me or judge me.It's like that  I'm the Handsome bully in the school"

To which I startled and backed narrowing my eyes at him,
." Handsome bully ...Huh.."   I questioned.

"Don't you think ,I'm handsome", He smirked arrogantly.

To which I back off to sit properly holding my hands. " I don't think so...."

" Really..." He again questioned. " Not to me, but to your fan girls"  I said hiding my smile.

To which he just stared ,but suddenly he came closer made my heartbeat raise as he stared at my lips and eyes made me held my lips inwardly. As heat raised to my cheeks, he came more near to my cheeks, when my heart jump into my hands. In my ears he said ," You don't have to say, I got my answer".To which I  got flushed.

Then he moved back smiling,I turned my face held my face in my hands. After few seconds  He stared at me. I questioned," What?".He asked me to " Hug me",  with his hands.

"If you want to know, just hug me or else it's yours choice". He said.I was stunned, he was blackmailing  again.I mumbled ,' Pervert'. "I heard", he said.   I didn't say anything and again he said, Time is ticking.Unlike before it was little awkward to hug him.

He held me casually and started saying," Me being popular guy always have complaints over me made Mom and Dad worry about me. They always support the other person when I bully anyone or about studies.

Even though they got angry in school. In home it was another scenario, I got angry and they plead me.They both nuture me like a kid always trys to make me understand what is good and what is not.But me being a spoil brat Don't try to understand them . Even though both of them try to be strict but my words are final, thats how it ends. And I'll again go back to my zone .

Even though Dad was an angry big buisinessman to others. He do that part of scolding me but at night he don't sleep until He made me understand the situation but I never took his words seriously . They were the best parents any would ask for, maybe that's why God took them away that I'll ........." his voice broke . I understood that he was remembering them. I just held him close rubbing on his back.