chapter-52

Manik's POV

In just five minutes, I came out and dressed up quick. First I thought of choosing blue that will match with her. But she likes white, so instead I choose white.

When I reached the house, aunt's were trying to wake chinoo,while he is not slightly affected.samatha aunty asked me to carry him to Grandpa. Even though he is sleeping, he started murmuring in sleep when I held him ," not to wake him up."

Seeing him murmuring, I recalled Nandu's antics made me smile.Later I instructed maid to give him food and milk when he woke up.

I came seeing Noone is home, while aunt intimated me before that we both have to come quick after her preparing prasad. I went in kitchen  seeing her preparing  roti with so much difficulty.  While preparing roti, rubbing off the sweat on her forehead she spreads flour in which she looks so adorable. She again rub it off feeling the flour.

I sat on the kitchen  counter staring at her. She looks so immersed in her work that she even didn't  glance at me.Here I dressed up for her. My brain taunted ,From when did I  started getting  ready for girls. My heart shutted off saying not for girls but for a girl.  Smile crept on my lips with that feel.

I blurted out," You look beautiful ".To which she  doesn't even glanced at me  but  replied, " I know ". Seriously here The Manik Malhothra is complimenting and her reply is like she was some princess. Even though  she might become  my princess but can't  she behave like normal girl like giggling or saying 'Thanks' sort off. Without talking any further she was immersed in making puris.

I just stared at her that she might  talk to me but 'No' ,After few  seconds  she just asked me to leave.

Listening  to her words, I turned  her face to say," You look beautiful ",feeling annoyed with her behavior . But I never thought that  I felt such a pull towards her. I lost in her beauty, she looks amazing without her glasses. Her natural skin looks more bright with pink lips enhances her beautiful face.Her full cheeks and small nose makes her more adorable. She was no where in particular beauty standards but was more beautiful  in her own way pulls anyone into her trance.And those eyes hold more words than her mouth. I  was lost in her eyes.Only interrupted when a single hair strand is falling  on her face.Her hair is flowing and there was small droplets of sweat  formed on the forehead is little glistening .

I was in trance with those beautiful  eyes but my eyes travelled to her lips which was little  trembling made me wanted to...wanted to...kiss them. Seriously  they were pulling my eyes towards them even though her eyes did the same too. Unknowingly  I  blurted, " hungry ". My heart is playing games with me. Even though I'm  not  hungry for food but to kiss her. My brain is ordering me otherwise to stop listening  to heart. My heart is beating  fast making impossible to listen to my brain.That's when my mobile started ringing made her move backward. Without  checking  the caller ID, I picked up the call.Listening  to aunt asked for Nandu for which I handed her mobile. I stared at her, while she is talking.

After talking to aunt ,she handed me the mobile asking ," What do I want?", I  again said ," I'm  hungry"not knowing what to say.

She said that after serving god ,"we can have it." Seriously Nandu, Am I a kid to say that. I just started staring at her immersed  in her beauty  but she threatened  me with the rolling pin to go away. Does anyone scare for rolling pin.

Her doings where so childish made  smile creep on my face. But when aunt called me and  placed a huge responsibility to come to temple in just 10 minutes made me thought for a Second. That's  not the thing , but when Aunt said, she trust me about Nandu made me double take my thoughts and feelings.