chapter-32

Nandu's POV

These two days were just moved in a blur with Manik. At times I'm angry and at times I'm happy, excited,silly, sarcastic and most of all I'm completely being Myself which is absolutely forgotten for years holding up the all emotions I have. Even with Mom I can't because she was at work when I'm home and is sleeping when she is home.

There was only me for Myself fighting with Myself .Me being lonely pent up only anger in me which were broken things that's when I restarted dancing without Mom knowing. Are else I don't know what I would have become psycho or suicidal that too with the bullying and tormenting my inner confidence Dance become my booster dose of confidence. Aliya used to come when her parents fight or argues she comes to my home where we used to be spend time watching movies and all. Her parents not at all care about her whereabouts except their status. That's when Aliya came to know about my dance and she wanted to learn it too. Then I made her promise not to talk about it to anyone but she discloses it to her friends.

It was then I have to help them in every function to decorate and dance , more clearly they made me to do it by blackmailing and get their workdone.There is no need to feel bad about it afterall I myself was reason to it.But today I'm happy that it was for Manik and after the performance I'm really proud of it as it came out this well.Everyone was applauding the performance that's when Navya praised my skills and shaheed too. I'm so happy until Manik interrupts. I don't want to be seen talking to Manik leading myself to center of attention as he usually don't do much talking other than his friends. For that every girl tries to talk to him but he never leads them.

So I don't want to talk to him. With him asking me to come made me lost in the least listening to shaheed words. By seeing me not listening he even asked," Is his talk was boring , which is absolutely not!?" The only reason is Manik which I can't say to him. Atlast they called for attention as everyone turns to the stage , I went behind that's when Manik dragged me into the empty room hardly made me sting with pain. Without me thinking I'm pleading to loosen the grip. Him releasing his grip I straightened up," What had gotten into him, he was completely good before and now he was angry. Usually girls have mood swings but his mood swings is far more worse than them. Even his questions seems wierd too.

Saying that he came to me leaving his friends made me feel sad but seeing his arrogance, my feeling subsided replacing with anger. What did he think of him and his friends that I'm low life like Kabir said. But with each word he was making it hard for me to control myself.

Then he stopped saying that he was not here for all this."Am I called him to fight with me? He,, himself started and now he is saying that he is not here for all this". But what were his two questions which he want to know. He too came to know about dance, Will he tell that to Mom when he knows. I don't know whether I have to say or not. When he asked about Aliya, I'm relieved. he want to know something from me about her, he should have pleaded not that to scream.

I answered his questions truthfully.With that he hugged me which completely took me off guard.It felt little odd making me stumble a little.Seeing him happy made me feel happy too. He disappeared with that but I remained still thinking their mutual attraction. Afterall my both friends are getting into a relationship. I'm happy for them but there was a sad feeling about my love life. Noone loves me and happy being with me.

I went slowly into the hall and found everyone applauding and they all making poses for the photo on stage. But seeing Kabir smiling made my blood boil, when my eyes turned to Manik it got melted to see him smiling. I don't know whether I'm enjoying the party or not but it was not that bad to which I assumed. Noone tried nothing odd to which I am glad.

Navya called me to take selfies as it will be a memory one day. I showed no interest but she made me take more pics with different poses which I said No at first but done not to hurt her, then me myself very well enjoyed it and took selfies until Harshad called her to which she was so glad joining him and happy leaving me alone.