✧ FAI'S QUOTES ✧

⋰˚☆ "I feel guilty for watching this for free, I'm going to switch on my data and contribute to society." Fai said as she reacted to TxT's Run Away music video while on vlive.

⋰˚☆ "Your strange sexual desires make people want to cry." Fai on vlive.

⋰˚☆ "Why do you guys want me to dress like I'm on a farm? Do you have any idea how Korean farm pants look like? This must be a cultural difference."

⋰˚☆ " 'If you avoid flower and meat you'll live long.' I don't want to live long."

⋰˚☆ After purposely singing off-tune loudly on vlive to piss everyone off, "Oi!! Why are you guys saying this is good? What's good? I just made you go deaf."

⋰˚☆ "Woahh, why is Yeonjun Oppa holding Wooyoung Oppa's mic? Is he giving him Sunbae treatment for leaving Bighit first?" Fai asked whispering to Soobin, needless to say, the two laughed for way too long.

⋰˚☆ " 'No matter how much you like her, Fai don't even know you exist' That's so mean! To kids who have art as their hobbies, do they draw hoping that Vincent van Gogh Oppa will notice them?"

⋰˚☆ "When Monsta X Sunbaenim released Follow I was so turned on. They always released good music, but I didn't realise they were geniuses. I would listen to it in the freezer, I was afraid that my ears would melt. That's how attractive I found them."

⋰˚☆ "Back in 2013, When BlockB Sunbaenim released Very Good, I saw them perform on MCountdown, I thought they were so scary so I cried. Zico Sunbaenim, I'm sorry, but the mask you wore caught me off guard."

⋰˚☆ "I had a really humiliating experience today, but after reading all of your comments I don't think it was that bad."

⋰˚☆ "Ew!" Fai yelled at Jaemin, "You make me want to hit myself."

⋰˚☆ "I feel as useful as the p in raspberry."

⋰˚☆ "We all want to die, but not today. Do you want to know why? Because my album comes out today, so hold on that thought."

⋰˚☆ Fai on Vlive after a fan said there's someone behind her, "Girl, I am sat in front of a white wall with albums on it. No one is behind me. Get lost."

⋰˚☆ "Greed and momentary selfishness have built this acrimonious chaos." Fai on Vlive complaining about capitalism.

⋰˚☆ "I feel like... Mosquitos are much nicer in Korea."

⋰˚☆ " 'What is your regret in life?' Being friends with NCT Dream, without a doubt."

⋰˚☆ "I don't want to hear people say 'Oh she's so young but so good' or 'She's young and already is this good' I feel like, it's a bit insulting. I want to hear "Oh she's good"

⋰˚☆ "Beef is best when it's bought by others money, so I advise you all to find someone that will buy you beef."

⋰˚☆ "The dead would rise from their graves every time the chorus played because it's so catchy." Fai said on vlive, referring to Seventeen's song Very Nice

⋰˚☆ "Germs, they have no taste, so it doesn't matter if your food falls on the floor."

⋰˚☆ "Yes I'm a foreigner, I came from heaven."

⋰˚☆ "I feel like I could survive a zombie apocalypse. I would just charm my way out of it, the zombies will fall in love with me."

⋰˚☆ "My favourite hobby is crying, it's a lot of fun."

⋰˚☆ "The last time I saw Yugyeom Oppa... He fell down the stairs. He told me not to tell anyone yet here I am."

⋰˚☆ " 'Are you mentally stable?' My boyfriend is Mark Lee, I think that says enough."

⋰˚☆ "If you have the audacity to like cucumber, then you are not to be trusted and I hate you."

⋰˚☆ " 'Show us your tattoos.' No, if I show you them the vlive will be put in another site if you know what I mean."

⋰˚☆ "I.M. Oppa, call me. I really like you."

- - -

⋰˚☆ Aya's Thoughts

which one of fai's quotes is ur favourite?

any requests?
an extra reminder that this book is set in 2019, so don't ask for an nct 2020 scenario etc.