✧ MARK & FAI ✧

Fai let out a sigh, her face dropped as Mark did not pay her any attention.

A minute passed, Fai sighed once again but louder. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as she was not given any attention.

Mark had come over to Fai's dorm at seven, it was currently 10 and he had not given Fai any attention. He was on his phone the entire time playing some sort of game. It's not like Fai wasn't obvious about it either. The past two hours she had her arms all over him, his hand, shoulder, thigh and yet all Mark did was give Fai a sweet smile. The most Mark did was look over to Fai and kiss her cheek, followed by giving his full attention back to his phone. It infuriated Fai.

Fai laid her head on Mark's thigh, "I want your attention."

Mark squeezed Fai's cheeks, "Later baby."

Fai frowned, she stayed watching Mark's eyes as he concentrated at the screen. Fai blew out a gust of air to Mark's face, "I know you're ticklish."

He let out a laugh, "Don't do that. I'm trying to concentrate!"

Someone knocked on Fai's door, "Noona! We ran out of toothpaste, can you give us one?"

"I don't have extra toothpaste!" Fai yelled back, hoping he'd hear her.

"Well can I brush my teeth in your bathroom?"

"Yeah! Come in!"

Taehyun put in the code and opened the door, he skipped through the living room and into Fai's bathroom to brush his teeth. A couple of minutes later, Taehyun left the bathroom. "Hey hyung! Have a good night."

"Hey," Mark looked up giving Taehyun a smile, "Thanks, you too!"

"Thanks, Noona! Good night." Taehyun left Fai's dorm, closing the door behind him.

"You and TxT take too much advantage of being each other's neighbour."

"Oh so now you talk?"

"Not for long."

Fai returned back to her couch, she sat on the right of Mark, her body facing him and her legs crossed, "Hey!"

Mark nodded.

Fai let out a huff, she poked Mark's cheek, "Pay attention to me," She leaned her face closer, "Please?"

"Hold on a bit, yeah?" Mark asked rhetorically, he held Fai's hand kissing it.

Fai crossed her arms at him, the disappointment evident on her face, "Whatever. You're so mean, Mark." She glared at her boyfriend, "Yeah, just stare at your phone while you ignore your lovely, stunning, hilarious, out-worldly and gorgeous girlfriend who's sitting beside you at this very moment."

Mark laughed wholeheartedly, "Baby," He tucked her hair behind her ear, "You're cute when you're angry."

"Don't tease me."

"One last round and I swear I'm all yours."

Fai shook her head sighing, how annoying could he be? Mark turned his face around making eye-contact with Fai, slowly leaning in for a kiss. Mark's phone fell to the floor but he did not care, Fai fell onto her back on the couch and Mark was over her?"

"Let me stay over tonight," Mark said, breathless.

Fai shook her head, "No."

"No?"

"No."

"You want me to relieve my sensations alone?"

"Mhmm! That's what you get for ignoring me all night."

"That's so evil."

"So is ignoring me while you play a game that you're shit in."

"I'm actually surprisingly good so don't insult me." Mark sat up, "But, I'm sorry. I should've given you my full attention now that we're here together."

"Whatever, as long as I have your attention now."

"What do you want to do now? It's almost eleven."

"Do you want to go on a walk?"

"You want to go on a walk in the middle of December? Why in the world would you want to go out and freeze when we can stay right here in the warmth?"

"Yes!" Fai stood up picking up her jacket, "Come on! It'll be fun."

⋰˚☆

Was Mark right about it being cold? Yes. But Fai would consistently reassure him that they'd survive. Mark looked at Fai in disbelief as she walked and ate ice cream at the same time, as if they weren't freezing. With Christmas being right around the corner and the two walking in Jamsil and were so close to the Lotte tower meaning that the two were surrounded by Christmas decorations.

Fai finished the ice cream cone, "Damn, that tasted good. You should've gotten one."

"No thanks, my nipples are so hard right now. Ice cream would kill me."

Fai's eyes trailed over the advertisements on the street, she was flabbergasted at the number of birthday ads she'd seen considering her birthday is in five days. Fai saw a cutout of IU promoting some sort of product. She spoke up, "I have a question."

"And that is?"

"If somehow, someway, IU came and asked you out. What would you say?"

Mark looked at Fai weirdly making her laugh, he was incredibly confused at the randomness of the question, "It sounds tempting, but I'd tell her, sorry Sunabenim, or Noona it depends, I have a girlfriend whom I love."

Fai squinted her eyes at him, "Liar! It's IU! Honestly, if you did that I would clap for you. I'd give you my unconditional support. I'm actually disappointed in your answer."

"Why are you mad at me rejecting IU, at the end of the day, no matter how great she is I won't be able to find what I have with you."

Fai suddenly stopped walking and turned to face Mark, she had no idea why, but she felt butterflies in her stomach. Fai took a step forward and wrapped her arms around Mark. Mark laughed and wrapped his arms around Fai's frame slowly rocking for a couple of moments. Fai looked up to look at his face from his chest. Mark said, "Would you do the same if Nam Joohyuk asked you out."

Fai got out of Mark's embrace and they continued to walk, "In a heartbeat."

"Fair play, I would do that too," Mark nodded, "What about, if someone offered you money to break-up with me. Would you do it?"

A smile played on Fai's lips, a perfect opportunity to tease Mark, "Depends on how much."

"What?" Mark moved back dramatically covering his mouth, "Really?"

"Yep."

"Won't you miss me!?"

"Yeah, but I'll wipe my tears with money." Fai joked and made the money sign by rubbing your finger.

"What about I give you Five million to marry me instead?"

The question made Fai stop walking due to how out of the blue it was. Mark stood before her and went down on his knees this was making your heartbeat so fast you were sure that shock was evident in your face eyes wide watching him carefully palms sweating. Fai yelled started to freak out, "Are you stupid? Stand back up you idiot!"

"Felicity will you... Wait for me while I tie my shoelace?"

Closing her eyes, Fai let out a sigh of relief. With her arms crossed started walking away from Mark shaking her head in disbelief, "I fucking hate you, my heart dropped."

Mark let out a loud laugh as he tied his shoes and ran to catch up to Fai kissing her cheek, "I got you."

- - -

⋰˚☆ Aya's Thoughts

What did you think about this chapter? I personally really enjoyed it