✧ DECALCOMANIA ✧

⋰˚☆ Jungkook V-live (October 5, 2019)

"What was the inspiration behind Decalcomania? One day, I went to Fai and I told her how I was feeling emotionally. I told her that I don't feel like I'm the same Jungkook who is on stage. So she explained to me the concept of Decalcomania, how it's what I want to happen but it's unrealistic to want that. She told me that Jeon Jungkook is as cool as Jungkook. She told me that she hopes I experience more happy days than sad ones. When she left, I cried a lot because I was so touched and comforted by her words. Around a month later I wrote and started to work on the song."

⋰˚☆ July 19, 2019

Fai sat on the couch in her studio texting away on her phone, once she heard a knock on her door she called out, "Who is it?"

"Me!" A voice yelled, answering her question.

"1609," Fai yelled the code to her studio.

"Why is that your code?" Jungkook asked, sitting across of Fai.

"It's when I got the studio," Fai answered, "What's up?"

"Honestly?"

Fai nodded making eye contact with Jungkook then going back to her phone, "Of course."

"I'm really trying to work hard, but it's making me feel so stressed," Jungkook confessed.

"Oppa, I'm sure you're doing great," Fai said as she was replying to a text message.

"It's so hard."

"Maybe you should about it to your members, it'll make you feel better."

"I don't want to burden any of them."

"You can," Fai paused thinking of the word in Korean however gave up and said it in English, "Vent to me if you want to."

"Vent?"

"Ummm, tell me about your worries." Fai said slowly in English, Fai switched to Korean, "I don't know if you understood that, I'm sorry. Oppa your English is really good, but my accent is hard to understand."

"I understood, don't worry too much about your accent. I like it when you speak to me in English, it helps a lot."

"Really? Even American people have complained about my accent."

"These people have no taste, your accent is really nice."

"I always knew you'd have a taste." Fai joked, the two laughed but Fai's phone dinged so she went to reply to the message knowing it would be from her mother, "I'm sorry, my mother doesn't like it if I don't reply quickly to her."

"Don't worry about it," Jungkook then let out a sigh, "I want to tell you a lot about how I feel."

"Do you usually talk to anyone about it?"

"Not often, people have their own troubles, I don't want them to worry about mine as well."

"Even the other ones?" Fai asked referring to his group members.

"Especially them."

"Oppa," Fai called out.

"Hmm?"

"Nevermind."

"No, tell me."

"Sometimes when you send me photos you remind me of my dad, I think you should work on your poses."

Jungkook looked around for the closest thing, picked it up and smacked it on Fai's head, "Respect your elders, I'm 3 years older than you."

"I'm kidding...Sort of. Seriously though, I was going to tell you that I'm sorry you feel this way."