✧ FAI'S FEELS 07 ✧

⋰˚☆ Fai's This or That

Posted on: Fai

36,852,709 views • December 15, 2019

Fai: I'm alone today, so what did you all prepare for me?

PD: Today you will be answering this or that questions. So do your intro and we'll get started.

FA: Ahh... Did you guys run out of ideas?

PD: Intro, please.

FA: You're ignoring the question. That means you did! Woah you guys are incredible.

>Cut

FA: Hello. I'm Fai, it's nice to be here with you today.

Shirts vs. hoodies?

FA: Shirts, they're easier to wear and they suit every season. If it's cold you can layer it and wear a shirt under the shirt, if it's hot then you just wear one shirt. I don't really like hoodies much because I feel like I lose my shape.

Sneakers vs. slippers

FA: By slippers, you mean like flip-flops, the ones you wear to the beach? Or sliders?

PD: They're both slippers.

FA: Oh that's hard.... I don't wear flip-flops they're uncomfortable. But I do like wearing sliders, the ones that feel like clouds... But when I go out I wear sneakers. So sneakers.

Nose vs. eyes

FA: That's so weird. What's so good about looking at a person's nose? The eyes are the window to a person's soul. Eyes look pretty when you smile. With your eyes, you can express your heart. Eyes, definitely eyes

Fringe vs. no-fringe

FA: No-fringe. Fringe is hard to maintain and when they grow out it looks so awkward. Without my fringe, I look more mature, cooler. I don't really enjoy having a fringe to be honest.
Earrings vs. necklace

FA: Tough question... I really like layering necklaces. But as you can see, I have a lot of ear piercings so earrings. I didn't go through all the pain of getting piercings and maintaining them just to not wear earrings.

Cooking vs. delivery

FA: Delivery. I'm not the greatest cook, I can work with leftovers that I have but I don't know how to start from scratch. Cooking is such a hassle, delivery doesn't take long at all.

Night vs. morning

FA: For me morning. I like to get all my work done in the morning until the evening so I can have my free time at night. I can get a lot more things done in the morning rather than the night. Night is made for sleeping.

Ballads vs. dance music

FA: To listen ballads, but to perform definitely dance. No explanation needed.

Piano accompaniment vs. guitar accompaniment

FA: Definitely piano, I feel like with piano there's a lot more variety. The piano has a large range and thus you're able to express various colours. Also, I'm classically trained in piano anyways so it just naturally makes sense

Writing lyrics vs. composing

FA: Composing is so hard, I have a lot of respect to those who can compose. I prefer to write lyrics, I have a lot to let out.

Ocean vs. mountain

FA: I hate the ocean, it's so scary because it looks like it never ends. I don't like mountains either but I'd go with that because at least when you're high up there's a lot to see.

Summer vs. winter

FA: Winter, I know it's not convenient to be stuck in the rain or snow, but I'd rather that than be under the heat. In the winter you can wear more layers if you're cold, but in the summer even if you take all your clothes off there's nothing left, you can't peel off your dead skin.

Dog vs. cat

FA: Dogs, they're cute but they require so much attention. I feel like you can leave a cat on its own, so I'd prefer cat.

Calling vs. texting

FA: Calling, I don't reply to many of my text messages. Actually, it really depends, if you text me while I'm on my phone then I'll reply automatically, but if you text me while I'm off it'll take a while to reply. People text to just converse, like joke around and stuff, I feel like through texting you understand someone's personality. Whereas calling gets straight to the point and I prefer that. Texting is so bothersome oh my god, you have to be in the mood to do that.

Bed vs. sofa

FA: Sofa, I feel like my best nights of sleep are on my sofa.

>cut

FA: Is that it? We're done? Okay, well that's it. Thank you for watching, i'll see you soon!

- - -

⋰˚☆ Aya's Thoughts

Short chapter I know