✧ MARK & FAI ✧

⋰˚☆ November 13, 2019

"So, that was my night. What about you?" Fai asked Mark over the phone.

"I hung out with my friend Nagyung," Mark answered truthfully.

Fai paused to think if she's ever heard of that name before, she didn't. It confused her as Fai knew the names of Mark's friends and vice-versa, "Whose that?"

"She's in Fromis_9."

"I don't know what that is."

"They're a girl group, from the show Idol School. You were on the show once, as a mentor."

Fai paused to think, "I'm sorry but it doesn't ring a bell. How'd you meet her?"

"We went to school together, but we reconnected through Mina."

"Is she cool?"

"Yeah, she is."

"Cooler than me?"

"Oh come on, you know no one on this earth could ever beat you."

"Woahhh, Mark Lee! You saved yourself with that answer."

- - -

⋰˚☆ December 1, 2019

The previous night, after the MMAs, Fai called Mark and found out that he was hanging out with Nagyung. Fai hadn't found the time to hang out with Haechan in a long time so the two were spending time together, they hung out in Haechan's dorm on the infamous fifth floor. With Fai arriving at the dorm at around eight pm.

Fai sat on the couch right in the middle of the living room on her phone. She opened her mouth to say something but Haechan spoke before her, "If you're going to complain about your relationship then I won't listen to you."

Fai pouted, "I just want to talk about my feelings to you."

Haechan pointed to the mirror, "You see that mirror over there? Go sit in front of it and rant to that."

"Your honour please remember that I always listen to all your relationship problems without complaining."

"That's because you like listening to my problems. Plus you give good advice."

"I'm not asking for revolutionary advice."

"Can you please remember that none of my relationships has ever lasted above six months? There's a reason why you've been with Mark for over a year and a half, whatever it is you're feeling just advise yourself the way you would advise me."

Fai sighed, "Whatever, nevermind."

Haechan walked over and sat next to Fai, "I had a change of heart, tell me."

"No, I think I'm overreacting."

"Tell me and I'll tell you whether you're being an idiot or not."

Johnny stepped out to the living room, "I am feeling....negative energy in this room."

"Hyung!" Haechan yelled, tapping the cough signalling for Johnny to come to sit with the two teens, "Fai's not feeling good about Mark and I fucked up so she doesn't want to tell me anymore."