✧ BANGTAN BOMB 01 ✧

⋰˚☆ Bag Search

Posted on: BANGTANTV

19,671,701 views • February 24, 2019

"Here we have Bighit's baby, eating." Namjoon pointed the camera to Fai, "She was just announced as a nominee for the Korean Music Awards, are you happy?

"Of course I am. It's my second time ever being nominated, the first was when I debuted for Rookie of the Year, that was like two years ago. This year I'm nominated for best Pop song, for Power Up obviously. It's a very prestigious award so being nominated is an honour of its self. But, hopefully, I'll win so I can carry on with my 100% win rate." Fai answered.

"Very professional," Namjoon nodded, "Where's your bag?"

"I don't know." Fai shrugged eating a mouthful of food, "It's somewhere in the building."

"Come help me find it."

"Why?"

"Hurry up, please."

>cut

"I'm doing a really in-depth surprise search of each member's bag. You're my first victim."

"I'm not a member."

"But you're a member of Bighit's family."

"Ahh okay. Can I fix up my bag first? It's really messy."

"No the whole point of it is so it can be really bad." Namjoon unzipped her bag.

"Okay don't show things all at once."

"This wonderful camera is going to be taking a look at the bag. Didn't expect it? Well me neither."

"That's too embarrassing."

"Okay fine, I'll pull out things one by one. Tell me about this bag."

"It's just a bag, Hoseok oppa bought it for me on my birthday so I take it everywhere with me."

"So right at the top we see a book."

"That would be correct."

"She's been reading a lot lately. Tell me what was the thought process behind buying this book?"

"I've been buying books that you haven't read and I avoid the books you recommend because I don't want to become as boring as you."

"Funny, yesterday you were just talking about how you basically wanted to be me."

She shook her head, "Don't remember that."

"How's the book? What type is it?"

"A self-help book."

"You want to know why some people don't change even though they reads lots of good books?"

"No."

Namjoon answered the question even though Fai didn't want to hear the answer, "Because they don't put what they learn into action."

"Mmm, I agree," Fai nodded keeping a straight face, "Walk it like I talk it."

"Yeah sure, exactly that."

"Wise words coming from Rap Monster himself."

"I don't even," Namjoon sighed shaking his head, "Let's see what you have next, two pill bottles. What are they meant to be, I can't read this language."

"They're Oriental Medicine Pills."

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"It's just traditional Chinese medicine, they're really good for you."

"So what is this one?

"It says, make people widely beneficial. It's meant to enhance your brain function, it speeds up the information processing, reduce reaction time and improve your memory."

"You should buy more of these then."

"Hilarious" Fai muttered reaching out to her bag, "These are my AirPods, I decorated the case. Like it?"

"I do, but I'm the one doing the search so please keep your hands to yourself." Namjoon pushed her hands away, "Notebook."

"I got it as a gift, see here it says my name and my birthday."

"Yeah I know, I got this for you."

"Oh yeah you did," Fai remembered.

"Do you actually write in it?"

"Yeah, I do, before I just wrote things I needed to do. Just recently I started to write song lyrics and ideas."

"Can I take a look?"

"Mhmm."

"Just a warning guys, Fai has the worst spelling I've ever seen."

"I'm a foreigner."

"That's no excuse for bad spelling." Namjoon opened the first page and started to laugh, "All it says is eggs and it isn't even spelt correctly."

"I can spell it correctly now."

"You've actually gotten a long way with your Korean by the way."

"Thank you."

"In this pocket you have a bunch of caps that belong to pens. Tell me, do you just collect pen caps and forget about the important thing or is this just a choice to leave your pens open?"

"I honestly have no explanation."

"Not even surprised," Namjoon muttered, "Two perfumes, that's good."

"This is the one I use on a daily basis and the other when I use when I'm on the plane."

"And why's that?"

"When you spray it inside the plane, it makes it easier to breathe and sleep."

"Oh seriously, do they have other scents?"

"Yeah, they have a men collection and it actually smells really good. I'll buy you some."

"Oh that would be great, thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Do you just casually carry this around?" Namjoon pulled out a shoehorn which helps people put on shoes.

"Ahh, I forgot about this." Fai took the shoehorn, "Jungkook oppa is scared of these so I bought it for him and I forgot to give to him."

"I mean it's never too late, you can give it to him now." Namjoon shrugged, "Japanese dictionary."

"Yeah, for Christmas Yoongi oppa gave me a MacBook but little did I know that inside the box was this dictionary because he said my Japanese was bad."

"It's been around a month since Christmas, hit me with some Japanese."

"Hi my name is Fai, today is Saturday." Fai spoke in Japanese.

"It's Friday..."

"Oh really?.. Anyways."

"Okay last item, make it good."

"I have this key ring with a pacifier on it, it isn't wrapped around keys because I have nothing to open. But yeah, I keep it in my bag."

"Why does it have a pacifier on it?"

"I got it for Christmas because Jungkook oppa still to this day believes I'm a baby. It's really deep down my bag because It's embarrassing."

"You really got shit Christmas gifts huh?"

"Yeah and it sucks because I always put so much thought into what I gave you guys."

"Yeah what you got me was really sweet."

"Yeah your welcome."

"I'm going to go search the other bags now, thanks for letting me look through yours."

"Will you not put the things back?"

"No, it's your bag, your responsibility."

⋰˚☆Funkwav's thoughts

If you have any requests/additions please leave them at the requests chapter