✧ FLOURISHING ✧

Flourishing
Fai
The 2nd Full Album

Flourishing is the 2nd full album of Bighit's female Soloist Fai releases on the 24th of June, 2019. Through Flourishing Fai hopes to show her personal and musical growth, now that she is an adult she hopes to show a more mature side to her. In addition there are several hopeful songs in the album which Fai hopes listeners will have a sense of comfort once listening to.
The album took 6 months to complete, with the concept and storyline being prepared for over a year. The album comes with two versions, To Be which showcases the youthful side of Fai, and Flourished which showcases a mature and more elegant side of Fai.
Title track Snapping was promoted for two weeks, followed by No for an other week.
The Interpretation of Dreams had a music video released for the Fai/ Bighit universe.
In addition Flourishing will be further promoted during Fai's second worldwide tour starting from August 16, The Flourishing Tour.

Intro: Flourishing

Written by: Melanie Joy, 'Lindgren' Schulz, "hitman bang", Noah Conrad, Julia Ross
Produced by: Hiss Noise, Slow Rabbit

The introduction of the album is Flourishing which sets the mood of the album. The song is about expressing oneself with full confidence and belief that they will set and break their own records by flourishing (growing).

No

Written by: Fai, EL CAPITXN, "hitman bang", ADORA, Supreme Boi, Shae Jacobs, Krysta Youngs
Produced by: Pdogg

Girls have so many strict societal expectations and the second track of the album, No, speaks about this issue and female empowerment. No is about refusing to change oneself to fit those societal standards and to love oneself as they are. No is also about not letting others tell you what to do, but to do what you believe is suitable to you. Though the rap segment was short, Fai wrote the segment with help of EL CAPITXN.

Snapping

Written by: "hitman bang", Shae Jacobs, Melanie Joy, 'Lindgren' Schulz, Slow Rabbit, ADORA
Produced by: Supreme Boi

The title track of the album is Snapping. Snapping is a song about getting rid of all negative thoughts or problems a person may face. If a person does have something which is bothering them, all they have to do is snap then their worries will disappear as they will be transferred to a magical place where all their worries and negative thoughts will disappear.

Love Foolish