✧ MAMA 2019 ✧

⋰˚☆ Red Carpet

- - -

⋰˚☆

"Fai," Soobin snapped his fingers, Fai's eyes looked over to him, "You know the drill, blanket please."

Fai shoved Soobin off of his seat, "It's Fai Sunbaenim for you."

"This is the most embarrassing moment I've ever experienced in my life oh my god," Soobin said, sitting back up on the seat.

Why is it embarrassing? Because Fai was sat with the TXT members since they were attending MAMA and as everyone knows, A LOT of people watch MAMA every year. Soobin got pushed onto the floor with thousands of people seeing it live, not to mention however were watching it online.

"It's Soobin Oppa for you!" Soobin exclaimed.

"What? We're born in the same year!"

"Nope! I'm two weeks older than you."

Yeonjun sighed, "Guys, shut up. You're acting like you're six."

"Noona, Hyung, you're embarrassing us," Beomgyu spoke up.

Fai huffed and spread her blanket across the five members. Mnet tried to act like MAMA was a fast show, trying to speed up and award everyone, but in reality, they have given several random awards to the artists just so the show can be over four hours long. Torture, just torture.

Fai was also not in the greatest mood as she had just completed her collab stage with Dua Lipa and bless Mnet, they had informed Fai and BigHit about it three days prior to the ceremony. With very little practice, Fai had to go on stage and perform. Hoseok told Fai that she did really well, but she knew the guy was lying. Any positive feedback meant that you did so terribly that Hoseok would feel bad to tell you to your face. Fai didn't even try asking Jimin, he already sensed that Fai wasn't feeling the greatest about the performance and he would probably praise Fai with positivity, worried that he would drop her confidence.

They were over an hour and a half into the show, so far Fai won Top 10 Fans Choice and Best Solo Dance Performance, thankfully. BTS also won a daesang, Album of The Year, but Fai wasn't worried about that, she knew she had no chance anyways so she clapped happily for her seniors.

Currently, they were going back to performances and Oneus had just started to perform. The mashups made Fai really, the final part of the song was Oneus their song Lit and damn, that song was way too catchy.

"Woahh, I really like this. Who are they?" Fai asked.

"Oneus," Taehyun answered, "They're rookies."

"They're so good."

After Oneus, it automatically transitioned to Ateez's performance. Fai, admittedly had listened to Wonderland one too many times. Did she know all the lyrics? Yes. Did she watch their performances way more than once? Yes. Did she know the choreography? Yes. So she did her duty, of lipsyncing the song. Another mashup was the last thing Fai thought was going to happen, the transition to Blood, Sweat and Tears was so sudden and Fia was caught off guard.