✧ SORIBADA AWARDS ✧

⋰˚☆ Red Carpet

- - -

⋰˚☆

Fai sighed, "I'm tired."

Jinyoung who was sat next to Fai on the couch looked at Fai, "The award show hasn't even started, we're just halfway through the day."

"I didn't mean it literally."

"Healing is probably the hardest process a person could experience in their life, it sucks the life out of you because you really have to reflect on what it is that's damaging you in the inside."

"I'm not healing, I thankfully have nothing to heal for."

"Then what the hell is the problem?"

"I don't know, I'm not sure." Fai whined.

Jinyoung knew exactly what Fai was speaking about, he's known her for so long and at this rate he knew more about Fai herself than she does. Jinyoung picked up the book Fai left on the table and handed to her, "Come on, finish reading this."

Fai threw the copy of Eleanor & Park back onto the table, "I don't like it."

"Why not?"

"The writing is bad, the character development is bad and it has racist undertones. In the book, there is a guy whose half Korean and is considered as the other because of his race, then there's a white girl who has red hair is also referred to as the other because people make fun of her red hair. The author is trying to equate racism to hair colour."

"We should burn the book."

"Just toss it into the recycling bin, the paper deserves to be used for something better." Fai stood up and started to stretch, "Oppa, I want to go backstage to where the games are."

Jinyoung sighed standing up, "If you're wondering how I feel, I'm tired of you."

"I never asked," Fai muttered as she and other staff members left her dressing room.

Fai spotted an empty claw machine and rushed over to it while her staff stood at the side of the area watching her from a distance.

Fai stood in front of the claw machine trying to get a stuffed toy that she wanted, an Eevee plushie. Playing for over ten minutes, Fai didn't hear Mark approach her due to her deep concentration.

Mark asked Fai, "Baby, what're you trying to get?"

"Eevee," Fai answered, "I'll get her, even if my life depends on it."