✧ MARK & FAI ✧

"And this is Fai's room," Michelle, Fai's mother, opened the door of Fai's old room, "We added a couple of things."

It was the day after the Sydney concert. Fai's family had invited both Fai and Mark to have dinner, alongside Jinyoung and other main staff of Fai who were coming later in the evening. Fai's grandparents sat in the backyard while Fai's parents face tour of the whole mainly to Mark.

Fai blinked at the poster of hers which was above her bed, "You need to get rid of that."

"Why?" Donghyun, Fai's father, asked, "You look really cute."

"It doesn't matter how I look, it's just weird to know that you have a huge poster of me above my bed."

"I don't care about how you feel about the poster," Michelle said, "I like it being there. What do you think Mark?"

"Its..." Mark trailed, he took a look at Fai then back to Michelle, "Nice."

"That's the right answer." Michelle nodded, the doorbell then rang.

"That must be Jinyoung, we'll open the door for him. You two can just hang around for a bit." Donghyun said, once he reached the bottom of the stairs with Michelle he yelled out, "And keep the door open!"

Fai closed the door, leaving it a couple of centimetres open, "It didn't look like this when I left."

"I can tell," Mark muttered as he walked around the room, taking it in. He skimmed the bookshelf which had a bunch of albums on it. "They have mine."

Fai turned around and walked over to where Mark was standing, "Woah, wait that's so cute."

"They have all the albums. God, I feel bad that they spent this much money on me."

"You shouldn't, it shows that they're supportive of you... And us."

"That's true. It's comforting."

"You should sign one of them." Fai looked around her room then handed Mark a pen.

"I'll write your parents something," Mark said.

"Alright, do whatever you want," Fai went back to looking through her room and revisiting her childhood memories.

A couple of minutes later Mark stood next to Fai as she stared at an old picture of her with her old classmates, a couple of days before she moved to Seoul to go be a trainee, "You were so cute."

Fai rose her eyebrow, "Why were? Why'd you have to say that in past tense?"

"The cute you are now is different."

"You barely saved yourself," The two of them heard the dog Francis bark from outside the room. Fai walked over to the door and widening it for the dog to come in, "The door is open, why can't you just walk in your highness?"

"I can't believe your brother is a dog."

"You made that sound depressing. Not everyone has been graced with an actual brother," Fai watched Francis run around the room, "I wonder what language he understands."

"Probably English right?" Mark asked then turned to the dog, "Sit."

Francis looked at Mark and crooked his head, "He looks a bit confused."

"Maybe Korean," Mark then said in Korean, "Sit."

"Sit," Fai said in Chinese but Francis still looked confused, "Are you even educated? What have my parents done to you?"

Francis then started to run around in a circle, "At least he's cute."

"Unfortunately he is," Fai agreed.

They both watched Francis who suddenly ran out of the room, "Strange dog."

Fai walked over to her bed and laid on it with Mark following suit, "The bouquet of flowers last night, why'd you get them?"

"That's so random."

Fai turned to face Mark, "Did you get them because they look pretty?"

"They're Trumpet Creepers. I wanted to get you flowers so I asked my mom for help and she told me about this old Korean Folktale called Waiting. Basically, there was this court lady who loved the king. Timepass by and she still waited for him, she falls sick and on her will she says, 'Bury me, even if I die, I will wait for the king.' Then her living quarters in the palace were filled with the flowers," Mark turned to face Fai and caressed her face, "As long as we're together, even if the world falls apart and the earth splits up, I will only wait for you."

"Dude," Fai sniffed the air, "Do you smell that?"

"Smell what?"

"All that cheese?"

Mark let out a laugh and hit Fai with a pillow, "We were having a moment."

"I'm kidding!" Fai laughed, "It's really sweet."

"That's comforting."

Fai moved closer to Mark and snuggled into his chest, "I don't know maybe it's the teenager in me thinking, but I want to be with you for a long time."

"Me too."

"I'm not the most mature person out there but I want to grow my maturity with you."

"I feel like there's a lot to learn from you and vice versa."

"And let's not have another argument. If we have a problem, let's actually listen to each other and not blow up on each other."

"Let's just have a calm relationship, no drama. How hard could that be? We've been doing that for the past year and a half."

"Considering that we went that long without arguing," Fai looked up to Mark, "We're doing great."

"Do you think we have telepathic powers?" Mark asked randomly.

"Um," Fai sat up, "We should check."

"So we have to think of the same word and say it at the same time."

"Do you think I'm that in love with you?" Fai asked.

"Yes."

"Well, you're right."

"Okay, ready?"

"This is going to go so poorly."

"Okay, on the count of three we're going to say the same word. 1,2,3" Mark counted down and they both said a word at the same time, "Watermelon."

"Apple." Fai said, "That was so close! Let's try again."

"Okay-" Fai cut off Mark by kissing him.

"Our telepathy should work now. Count again."

"1,2,3." Mark counted down, "Goose."

"Yellow. Ugh that was so far off."

"I know. Alright last one, I feel like this one will be the one."

"I believe in us."

"1,2,3. Blue"

"Blue." Fai jumped on her bed, "We have telepathic powers."

"Dude, we're meant to be."

- - -

⋰˚☆ FunkWav's Thoughts

Yeah the fluff in this one was a bit major. How'd you feel about it?

Additionally, I am taking any requests so please tell me what you'd like to see :)