✧ JOHNNY'S COMMUNICATION CENTER ✧

Making Passport Wallets for Each other I Johnny's Communication Center (JCC) Ep. 8
Poted on: NCT Daily
1,482,075 views • April 06, 2019

Johnny: Hello Joh-Fam~ What is up? JOHNNY is here. So today we're here.. in the car, currently. Oh I said 'We' that was supposed to be a secret, but anyways we're here with Mark! I messed it up!

Mark: Yaaaaay!

J: And we also have Fai here with us!

Fai: Oi oi oiiiiiii!

J: For today's JCC I'm going to be third-wheeling.

M: What are you saying! No you won't!

J: I most certainly will! Mark is going to give all of his attention to Fai, then Fai will feel bad for me and try to include me, but Mark is going to be like, ignore that guy and Fai will reply with don't you feel bad for leaving him out? then Mark will reply with, I see that guy 24/7 I don't even see you five hours a week. So then, Fai will agree and be like, Johnny can you please leave us alone. So then I'm just going to be walking around in the streets and JCC will just be a solo video.

F: I can see the future and I can confirm that is exactly what'll be happening today.

J: [Everyone laughs] Okay seriously, today we are going to be doing Arts

M: And.

F: Crafts.

>Cut

J: We're actually going to be making each other Passport Wallets.

M: Wait What! Oh my bad, Sorry I really misheard you.

F: [Fai laughed out loud] You're an idiot.

>Cut

M: So we put on these aprons. Ooo what's that.

F: They're my tools!

M: [He tried to pull out the tools] It's stuck...[He pulled one out.]

F: Either we just made a discovery that they're actually tools, or you just broke the fake tools in my apron.

M: I think we should just forget that ever happened.

J: [He turns around] Mark can you get the back?

M: [Mark & Fai burst out laughing] I-I think you're done.

J: What is their no back?

M: We should not continue this.

>Cut

Instructor: So we're going to start with the basic skills first then move onto making the covers.

>Cut

I: Actually I was really happy when I heard you were coming today because my cat is named Johnny too.

F: Great choice!

I: I know, and he's lovely too

J: That's true I am lovely.

F: He's talking about his cat.

>Cut

I: So you guys drew the line. If you poke a needle in order to make a hole, it won't work right? So this is going to make the hole for you. It's called a Mallet. And now see, we have the holes.