✧ ASIA ARTIST AWARD ✧

⋰˚☆ Red Carpet

- - -

⋰˚☆ Performance

Gotta Go + Snapping

- - -

⋰˚☆

Fai got out of her dressing room, about to walk back to the award show.

Fai stopped in her tracks, "Oppa, I need to talk to someone."

"And who in the world would that be?" Jinyoung asked.

"Hyunjin from Stray Kids."

Jinyoung rose his eyebrow, "You've gotten quite confrontational this year. A good trait to have, but don't take it to far Fai."

"I won't I just want to ask him something."

The two walked over to Stray Kids' dressing room and luckily enough, the group were there and not out watching the award show.

Fai slowly entered the dressing room bowing to those she had seen. Bang Chan smiled, "Hey Fai."

"Hi," Fai smiled, "Congrats on your award and your performance was great as well."

"Oh thanks! Congrats on yours as well. We were just about to go back to the award show, want to come with?"

"You guys go ahead," Hyunjin spoke up, "I think Fai wants to talk to me."

The Stray Kids members bid their goodbyes and Fai watched them as they left the room. Slowly, the room started to get empty as the staff too were leaving, "I'm sorry if I made you feel bad about yourself at any point in our friendship."

"You haven't," Hyunjin spoke quickly, "It's just that, I misinterpreted one thing that we did together two years ago, when in reality you made everything clear as day. Because of that one misinterpretation, my feelings got fucked up."

"That's a relief," Fai sighed, that was a long time and she had no idea how Hyunjin's feelings never went especially as they don't even talk often anymore, "I don't get it, though. What in the world were you thinking if you thought that saying all of that would be okay? Did you think that I'd never find out?"