✧ FAI'S BIRTHDAY ✧

"Hello everyone," Fai said as she switched on her V-live, "Welcome to my birthday live stream. I already took off my makeup so I'm sorry you have to see me like this."

Fai watched the view count go up, "There's 300 thousand of you already, this is awkward because I have nothing prepared to do with you. I've received so many birthday messages from you all, so thank you for that. These days, my life has been so hectic. But today, I forced some time in so I can see some of the birthday billboards there are here in Seoul. I've read about the ones you've done abroad as well. Thank you, you guys are so creative it's crazy."

Fai took a look at the comments, " 'The resolution is low' That sounds like a you problem." Fai looked off-camera, Jinyoung, her manager came in with a small cake.

"For you," Jinyoung whispered.

"Woahh, thank you so much Ahjussi," Fai stood up taking the cake, Jinyoung shot Fai a look, "Oh sorry, forgot you still considered yourself young."

Fai looked back to the live, "Manager Oppa, gave me a cake. It's really really pretty, I like the green. I'll put on the candle, light it up and we can all make a wish together," Fai silently contemplated where to put the candle but she figured it out eventually. Fai pulled out the lighter she had in her pocket and lit up the candles, "Okay, we make a wish in 3,2,1."

Fai closed her eyes making her wish then looked back up, "This year, I made exactly two wished and none of them came true, yet. This is my third, so let's hope it comes true. To be honest, I never made wished before. But last year, Taehyungie Oppa told me I should so I've been following his advice. 'Fai what have you done today?"

"My schedule," Fai clapped her hands thinking about where to start, "Today I woke up at around eight, in a rush, I took a shower and ate quickly. Rehearsals until one, I had lunch with Kai Oppa, at around two and we went out to go see the birthday billboards, then I started filming at four. Now we're here at seven, doing this. I have a recording session in half an hour, we should be done by eight or nine. Before I go home, I'll have a quick stop at my grandparents. Then sleep. It's a long day, but I'm happy about it."

Fai read the comments coming through, "Don't get your hopes up, I'm not coming back soon. The recording is more for vocal layering for another project if you know what I mean."

Fai took a pause thinking, "I want to tell you guys something but it's really embarrassing. I feel like if I tell you, your perception of me will probably change. Nah whatever, I'll tell you."

"Last night," Fai started, "All of us in the company wrapped up work pretty late because we're pre-recording and practising for everything that is going on in our lives right now. The BTS and TxT members had already wished me a happy birthday, people in the company gave me birthday cards. I was feeling really happy. I got home at around 12:30 and I was so tired but even so, I decided to stay up an extra hour since it's my birthday and I'm really bad when it comes to replying to messages that come overnight, so I thought it would be nice to reply on time.

"Is it weird to openly admit that I was anticipating a lot of messages? This year, I really tried to step out of my shell. I tried to make more friends in this realm especially since a lot of the people debuting this year are around my age. It was really hard to get to know people as well, I realised that people looked at me too much like a senior but I had thought that after all the efforts we would consider ourselves acquaintances at the very least.

"Anyways, I stayed up an extra hour and received seven messages. I got messages from my mum, my aunt, Haechan and Mark because they're in Japan, a friend who is a not an idol, Felix and Sehun Oppa. The three other guys, I knew they wouldn't text me because they had wished me an early birthday last night and today since we've been filming together, I've already received gifts and cards from them.