"Yeah that's me," Shawn nods as he grabs both of your suitcases. You mumbled loud enough for him to hear your thank you and began walking to the exit of the airport, Shawn following behind you. As the automatic door slid open, you felt the cold breeze against your face causing you to shiver a bit.

"BEST FRIEND!!" Hakeem shouted as he poked his head out the window.

"Hakeem keep it down, it's too late for all that screaming," You hushed him as you walked behind Shawn to the trunk. Hakeem sighed obnoxiously as he rolled up his window. Shawn helped you put all your luggage into the trunk, gesturing you to go sit in the car since it was really cold outside. Without hesitation, you speed walked to the backseat and slammed the door shut once you got in.

"Damn y/n, don't break my fucking door," Hakeem whipped his head to look at you, "This car was hella expensive for your information."

"Well hello to you to," you huffed as you wrapped your arms around yourself. The trunk slammed shut after Shawn finished up putting your luggage in.

"Ight let's go," Shawn said as he buckled his seatbelts. Hakeem nodded and started the engine of the car. You were so eager to arrive at Hakeem's apartment so you could snuggle up in your bed. Your mom only trusted you to go to New York since Hakeem agreed to allow you to stay at his place until you were able to get a place of your own. You slowly drifted back to sleep to pass time, once again, to wait for the arrival at Hakeem's apartment.

𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘮'𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘮'𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"Y/n...Y/n...wake yo ass up."

You fluttered your eyes open and felt Hakeem smacking your forehead repeatedly to snap yourself awake.

"Alright im up damn," You smacked Hakeem's hand away from your face. Hakeem moved out of your way so you can exit the vehicle. Once again, you felt the cold breeze against your face as you stepped out. You stretched your arms and cracked your back as you were twisting it.

"Y/n I thought I told you to stop cracking them bones around me." Hakeem said with a straight face.

"It's satisfying though..." You said as your started cracking your knuckles.

"Satisfying my ass," Hakeem closed his door and locked the car, "Let's go, Shawn already grabbed your stuff."

You nodded and trailed behind Hakeem into his tall apartment building. Inside the building had a large lobby that including different seating areas. As you walked with Hakeem to the elevator you noticed that there was a workout/gym room and a little office/work area. Amazement was read into your eyes as you looked around.

"Now, I already got your furniture for your bedroom so you don't gotta worry about none," Hakeem said as he pressed the 4th floor button.

"Aw that's so nice of you Hakeem," you grinned at your best friend.

"Bitch don't look at me like that," Hakeem looked away from you as he tried to hold back his smile. The elevator makes a ding noise as it arrives to the 4th floor. Hakeem tosses his keys into the air and catching it as he walks up to his apartment door.

"Dawg what?! Oh so you rich rich huh," you smirked as you ambled into the apartment.

"Mhm, lemme show you your room," Hakeem motioned his finger for you to follow him. Hakeem walked up to a white door which you assumed that as your bedroom. It felt like the angels were singing once Hakeem opened your bedroom door.

"Oh wow," your lips curved into a smile as you stared into you blue lighted room in awe. It was all tidy and neat just for you.

Hakeem snapped his fingers, remembering one last thing to show you,"Alright lemme show you the bathroom."Hakeem had you follow him to another room that wasn't to far away from your room.

Hakeem turned on a switch and there flickered the red LED lights of the bathroom. The bathroom had a glass shower and a corner where the sink was all independent and spacious as well.

"Hakeem, you out here living luxurious," you crossed your arms as you walked inside the bathroom, glancing at the looks of it, liking what you see. Hakeem chuckled at your comment and finally spoke out, letting out a quiet sigh.

"Get ready for bed y/n, remember you got class tomorrow," Hakeem backed away to the exit of the bathroom and turning around to walk towards his room, meeting Shawn inside.

"Uh huh," you hummed and smiled in the mirror, admiring how nice you're stay was about to be.