"You better be." I threatened.

"I promise!" Tony said.

"Tony, the kid?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah." He said and I giggled. "Look, forget the flying vulture guy, please." Tony said.

"Why?" Peter asked.

"Why? Because I said so!" Tony said loudly. "Sorry, I'm talking to a teenager." Tony said softly and I softly chuckled.

"Stay close to the ground. Build up your game helping little people, like that lady that bought you the churro. Can't you just be a friendly...neighborhood Spider-Man?" Tony said.

"But I'm ready for more than that now." Peter said.

"No, you are not." Tony said.

"That is not what you thought when I took on Captain America." Peter said.

"Trust me, kid. If Cap wanted to lay you out, he would've." Tony said.

"Yeah besides, Cap knows you're a kid, so he lets you slip off." I said.

"Listen to me. If you come across these weapons again, call Happy." Tony said. Just then, we heard an engine revved. I got confuse and as I was about to ask, Peter got to asked first.

"Are you driving?" Peter asked.

"You know, it's never too early to start thinking about college. I got some pull at MIT." Tony said. "End call with Peter. Let Y/N stay on the line." Tony said to his AI. Just then, FRIDAY disconnected my line with Peter. So, it's only me and Tony.

"Baby, you still there?" I hear Tony asked.

"Yes, babe. I'm here." I said.

"Good. Mentoring that kid kinda gives me a headache." I chuckled at Tony.

"I know, babe. You're mentoring a beginner and it's fine." I said. "Tony, I need you here with me, now." I said.

"I know baby. I'm coming right now, just I'll be there fast." Tony said.

"Okay..." I said in a whispering manner.

"How are you and Tal? I missed you guys."

"Tal is fine. She's walking fine now and she always cry whenever she didn't see Mr. Penguin near her." I said and chuckled at the memory. I heard Tony laughed at the story and heard him sighed.

"I missed her so much. I missed my baby watching me work at the lab." Tony said.

"I know hon. She always asked for you at the lab. I reminded her that you're away and won't be back in a couple of days." I said.

"Yeah, I know. It sucks. Baby, I need to go okay? I'll call you later. I love you."

"I love you too babe." I said and I ended the call. I put the phone on the table and I stand and went to the bathroom. As I went in, I felt a big contraction.

"Ouch!" I said loudly.

"Miss, are you okay? I sensed a distress help here." I heard ARIA said.

"It's a big contraction." I said.

"Do you want me to alarm Mr. Hogan and Ms. Potts?" ARIA asked.

"Please.." I said as I felt my water broke.

"God damn it!." I immediately changed my clothes and I grabbed the baby bag beside Tony's bed side and I got the phone and dialed up Tony.

"Baby, you miss me already?" Tony asked cheerful.

"Tony. I need you now.." I said as I tried to walk, but the pain keeps shooting.

"What happened?" Tony asked.

"My water just broke. I need you now.." I said.

"Miss, Ms. Potts and Mr. Hogan have just arrived." ARIA said.

"FRIDAY, initiate 'Baby Labor' now." Tony said at his AI. "Baby, I'll fly out there right now and be with you guys. Good thing I have my thrusters now." Tony said.

"Okay.. I need you Tony, please..." I said as I cried in pain.

"I will babe. I will be there. I love you, see you in 2 hours."

"I love you too.." I said and I ended the call. I put my phone down and I saw the door opened. I saw Happy and Pepper running to me.

"Oh my God, Y/N." Pepper said.

"Pepper, get Tal and the baby bags. Tal's bag and the baby's bag are beside her cabinet." I said as Happy helped me stand and held me. The both of us began to walked to the elevator. I saw Pepper grabbed the baby's bag and Tal's bag on each shoulder, along with a sleeping Tal on her arms. Just then, we saw Tony's Mark 67 near the elevator.

"Tony?" I asked in confuse manner as we arrived at the elevator.

"Just the suit honey." I heard Tony's voice from the suit.

"Where are you?" I asked as Happy pressed the elevator door.

"I'm almost there with you. Just let me carry you and bring you at the hospital." Tony said as his suit tried to come near me.

"No. I don't want flying today. Just let Happy take me, please. AHHHHH!" I said.

"Nope, let's go." Tony got to carry me and I began to held tight around the neck. "Happy, Pepper. Take Tal with you on the hospital. ASAP." Tony said.

"Yeah, sure." Happy said as they take the elevator. Tony began to fly us out of the tower and I just closed my eyes and pain slowly subsides since I sensed us flying out the tower.

"Baby, tell me what you feel right now." I heard Tony said.

"I can't.. Too much pain.." I said when I felt the baby kicked hard. "Ahhh..." I said painfully.

"We're here baby.. We're here.." I heard Tony said. I felt Tony stepped on the ground and I saw that we're at the hospital.

"Help! My wife is pregnant and her water broke." Tony announced and a couple of nurses went near us.

"Mrs. Stark?" I looked at the voice and saw Bailey's intern.

"Hey. Get Dr. Grace for me." I said as Alex helped me lay on the gurney.

"We will, Mrs. Stark." I heard Izzie said. They start to push me inside the emergency room.