8

After changing into the clothes they gave her Lauren walked back into her room to see Demi still in the same spot she was before. She wanted to know why she didn't get up but she refused to ask because she thought it was rude.

"So why exactly are you in this place?" Demi asked gently.

Lauren looked at her as a deep frown forms on her lips. "My ex girlfriend and brother lied to the doctors, told them I was mentally unstable and lied about being abused by my ex so the doctors sided with them and put me here." She says. "I tried to fight it along with my dad but they didn't listen to us and sent me here anyway."

Demi felt her heart stop and her stomach drop when she heard that. "Your ex's name isn't Karla is it?" She asked nervous.

"Camila but her first name is Karla." Lauren answered easily.

A look of shock and fear forms on Demi's face. "She's also my ex and the reason I'm here as well." She spoke sadly. Lauren gasped as she sat down next to her. "If you tell me what happened I think I might know a way to prove our innocence and get us out of here." She says. Demi nods and began explaining everything.

Sitting at Mike's house Dinah couldn't help but feel overwhelmed and nervous because she didn't know what was going on with Lauren and she just wanted the girl back home with them and ok.

Normani on the other hand remained calm because she knew Dinah was anxious so she kept calm to reassure that everything would be ok.

"So I found the location of where Lauren is staying and I thought we'd go there tomorrow." Mike says.

Normani looks at him. "Do you really think if we go that we'll be able to get Lauren out?" She asked. Mike nods firmly. "I'm more than determined to do whatever it takes to get here out."

Sitting back in her small hotel Camila was freaking out when she realized that she sent Lauren to the same place she sent her other girlfriend who tried to end things with her. She was hoping that Lauren didn't meet her because if they met things could go south for her and she can't have that. She was so close to getting Lauren back that she didn't want anything to ruin it.

"What's wrong?" Chris asked.

Camila frowns as she looks up at him. "We sent Lauren to the same place I sent Demi." She answered. Chris nods "don't worry about that. I'm sure if they met Demi will hate her for taking you from her." He says. Camila nodded "you're probably right."