64

Waking up the next morning Normani had a smile on her face as she looks at Lauren. The girl wasn't awake but she looked so peaceful when she was sleeping.

"It's rude to stare." Lauren mumbles.

Normani giggled "sorry. You just looked so peaceful." She says. Opening her eyes Lauren gave her a soft smile. "I guess that makes two of us." She said. Normani giggles "I guess it does."

After getting ready for the morning both girls headed down stairs where they were met by Chris. He stands up and faced them. "I hope you know that once dad puts me in control of the business I'm cutting you out." He tells her.

Lauren frowns as she looked at him. "You can't do that. Dad would never let you." She argued. He laughed as he steps forward. "You'll keep your share of the company if you get back with Camila. That girl loves you and all you're doing is breaking her heart for no reason." He says.

Lauren looks at him and sighed softly. "When she was mad at me she would lock me in whatever room she could and keep me in there for days. If she was in a bad mood she'd let me out just so she could beat me. I was starved until I had to go to the hospital because I passed out from not eating. I have bruises all over me and cuts scattered across my skin because of what she's done." She said. "I loved her but she's treated me horribly and I can't go back to that. I can't go through that again."

Chris rolled his eyes. "Oh please. Camila said you would say something like that. Nothing like that ever happened. You're so in your own head that you've made it all up. You were never starved and the only time you got locked into a room was because you were having another one of your episodes and she was scared for her safety and yours." He says. "You were never abused Lauren."

Hearing that said made Lauren completely shut down and without a single word she left the house. She felt numb and honestly had no idea where she was actually going, all she knew was that she couldn't be there anymore.

A/N: sorry I didn't update yesterday but I'm just not in the best mindset right now. I'll try to update regularly but I'm just having a hard time.