52

"So now that you're here what are you going to do?"

Looking up at the brother of her ex Camila shrugs. "Honestly I don't know. I mean I'm here and she's out there living a happy life with her two girlfriends." She spits mockingly.

Chris smirks as he leans back in his chair. "Normani doesn't remember her. The force from your hit gave the girl amnesia." He explains. A wicked smirks grows on Camila's face. "I think we should use this against Lauren. Since Normani doesn't remember her we can pin this whole thing on Lauren." She says. "Ruin her life like she ruined mine."

Chris looks at her. "But Normani still remembers you. She still remembers your relationship. So how would that even work?" He asked. Camila chuckles, "don't worry about that. Just tell her everything you know and since she doesn't have any memory of Lauren it should be easy to convince her that Lauren is just like me."

-

Unknown: look I know you're with Lauren but don't trust her.

Normani: who is this?

Unknown: I'm Chris, Lauren's brother. I don't know what she's told you but don't trust her. She's the reason you got hit by the car.

Normani: no Camila hit me with her car.

Unknown: yes because they're dating! I know Lauren probably told you that Camila was abusive to her but that's a lie. Lauren is a dangerous person and you definitely shouldn't trust her.