36

All day Lauren has been nervous about meeting up with Dinah. She didn't know what was going to happen and that scares her. Last time they tried to talk things didn't end well. Dinah sent her away so she didn't know what was going to happen this time.

"Lo I don't think you have anything to be nervous about." Ally says. "Maybe she's cooled off enough that she can actually listen to your side."

Lauren smiles a little as she thought about it. "I think you might be right. I just hope she actually listens to me." She spoke softly. Ally gently grabs her hand. "I think she will."

After work Lauren headed over to Dinah and Normani's house to go talk to them. She was trying to be positive but it was hard when all she could think about was them completely being done with her. She doesn't want them to be done.

"Lauren I'm so glad that you're here." Normani said as she answered the door.

Lauren looked at her and immediately felt nervous. She hasn't really talked to Normani since they broke up and honestly she didn't know what to feel when she saw the girl. She loves Normani but the girl really broke her heart so she's not really sure if she can forgive that.

"Dinah will be down in a minute." Normani says.

Lauren nodded as she looks at Normani. The girl hasn't changed. She was still as beautiful as ever and she knew that if Normani asked to get back together she'd say yes. She's in love with her so of course she'd take her back.

"You should take a picture it'll last longer." Normani teased.

Lauren giggled "believe me, I have plenty." She said. Normani laughed as she looks at Lauren. The girl still looks the same. Her hair was slightly shorter but her eyes were bright green and lit up when she laughed just like before and that made her smile.

"Lauren I'm so glad that you came." Dinah said as she walks downstairs.

Lauren nodded "yes. You said that you wanted to talk so I came as fast as I could." She said. Dinah smiles as she sat between Lauren and Normani. "I wanted to first apologize for how I treated you. I was just so hurt that I didn't see your side and that was wrong." She said.

Lauren smiles "it's fine. I completely understand and I already forgave you." She says. "I'm also sorry for leaving the way I did." Dinah sighs "it's fine but the reason you're here is because Normani wants to talk to you." She said. Lauren tilts her head. "What did you want to talk about?" She asked.

Normani sighed "when we broke up I didn't end things because I didn't love you I ended things because Camila threatened to hurt you if I didn't break up with you." She says. Lauren felt her chest tighten. "So you broke up to protect me from Camila," she laughs dryly as she shook her head. "I should have known that she had something to do with it when she started being nice to me." She mumbles. "Why didn't you ever tell me Mani?"

Normani frowned "because I was scared. I didn't know what would happen if I told you. I didn't know if she had people listening to us so I just didn't say anything." She says.

Lauren couldn't be mad because she knew exactly what Normani was going through because she would have done the same thing. "So you guys still love me?" She asked softly.

Dinah and Normani said nothing as they each pulled her in for a kiss. They poured everything into those kisses to let her know that they will always love her.