55

Dinah and Normani were sitting in the waiting room hoping that Lauren was going to be ok. Normani could feel her heart racing and even though she still can't remember the girl she still has this connection to her and she just really wants Lauren to be ok. She has to be ok.

Standing outside the hospital Lucy was watching as Dinah and Normani waited on any news about Lauren, and even though they still weren't really friends she wants Lauren to be ok. She didn't want anything bad to happen to Lauren. She'd never forgive herself of something happened.

"You're still worrying about this bitch. Now that's pathetic."

Rolling her eyes she turns to face Chris. "What you and Camila are doing is wrong! Like, why can't you just leave Lauren alone and let her be happy?" She asked desperately. Chris chuckles darkly as he steps towards her. "Because she broke Camila's heart and for what? To run off with two girls who probably don't even love her? One can't even remember her! She had a good thing with Camila and she fucked it all up by running off with those two dykes!" He screams.

Lucy looked at him in disbelief as she shakes her head. "Camila was an abusive asshole to her. I don't know all the details but with how Lauren talks about the girl it must have been bad for her to have to run away and hide." She says.

Looking at Lucy and realizing why she was defending Lauren so much made Chris smirk. "You still love her," he laughs loudly. "You're still in love with her which is why you're so dead set on believing her! Oh now that's funny." He says.

"I'm not in love with her. We've just talked and I talked to Normani to who was another one of Camila's victims. They're telling the truth." Lucy says.

Chris scuffs, "oh please! We both know Lauren is nothing but a liar who over exaggerates. I bet Camila never touched her." He says. Lucy looks at him and she didn't know what but she saw something in his eyes that gave it away. "You're fucking Camila, aren't you." She says.

His eyes snapped towards her but Chris quickly composed himself. "Of course not. I'd never do that." He spits. Seeing his reaction made Lucy smirk, however she didn't say anything as she walks away. She didn't know how she'd use this information but she'd find some way to use it to benefit her old friend.