✨lust🔞✨

Guys this chapter contains 18+ content read at your own risk.

Jennie saw it, it was a clear feeling for both that her stepbrother felt boner because of her. Jennie thought now again she has to deal with her pervert brother. But anyhow she knew she was the cause of it so she has to solve the problem herself.

As she was long lost in her thought without noticing what was her brother upto. She came out of her thought when his lips started sucking off her skin soon she realised he was sucking her neck. Jungkook couldn't control himself by the soft moans of his sister which kept ringing on his ears like a soft melody music.

Jungkook: babygirl look what have you caused now will you help your papi?
Jennie: oppa but...
Jungkook: babygirl it was an order.

Without wasting a single time he again attacked her lips with such a aggression. Jennie was still shocked but she somehow was enjoying it. Jungkook sucked her lips enough to make it look like a bee attacked her lips. Jungkook slowly went to her neck sucking everypart of her skin from lips to neck.

A moaning jennie was what he wanted. Jennie was moaning crazily feeling the pleasure that her stepbrother was giving her. Soon jungkook removed her t-shirt and the view Infront of him was all his. Jungkook never thought her body was this sexy untill he unclasped her bra and threw it somewhere the room.

Jennie quickly covered her chest with her hand trying not to be exposed.

Jungkook: no babygirl don't be bad your body is perfect show it to ✨Daddy✨

With that jungkook pulled her closer pecked her lips and started doing his job he went down towards her chest. He started massaging left breast and sucking her right breast. Jennie was trying her best not to moan too loud. Jungkook kept sucking off her breast.

He slowly went towards her stomach area kissing slowly reminding her how turned on he is.

Jungkook: babygirl you're goona moan daddy alright *he slapped her left cheek*
Jennie: ok oppa
Jungkook: *again slaps* say it again.
Jennie: ok daddy *it came out in too sexy tone*
Jungkook: Damn

Jungkook being impatient he started rubbing his finger on her soft folds. Jennie unable to do anything kept on moaning daddy. Jungkook inserted his long slender finger inside her pussy she felt it. He inserted another finger and another too. Now she his there fingers were in her jungkook started increaseing his finger pace. His finger was enough to make her go wild. Jennie kept arcing her back because of the pleasure her brother was giving her.

Soon jungkook removed his finger then started eating the shit out of jennie. He sucked her clit and tongue fucked jennie. She was having all the pleasure soon she released it in his mouth jungkook ate it like a f boy he is.

Jungkook: now its your turn babygirl.

To be continued...