Are you okay babygirl?

In the way to office jimin asked many stupid questions to jennie lets say dirty minded questions and jennie as always was dumbfounded with jimin's behaviour.

Soon they reached at the building which was super huge. Jimin's office was on the top floor. They both entered the office and everyone started greeting them. Some were talking about the new girl whereas some were busy with their work. Jennie seemed uncomfortable so jimin pulled her closer by her waist.

Jimin: are you okay babygirl?
Jennie: umm yeh.

They both entered the elevator. Jimin stared at jennie for too long for which she was feeling uncomfortable. So she decided to break the scilence.

Jennie: oppa does yoongi oppa also works here?
Jimin: no his office is in another place and why are you asking about him when I'm here with you?
Jennie: Just asking.

She felt dumb asking that question cause she could clearly see jimin was pissed. She bit her bottom lips to stay calm. Soon the elevator door opened and they both exited. Jimin straight went to his office followed by jennie. He was not even glancing at her so she again decided to break the scilence.

Jennie: oppa are you mad?

Jimin just ignored her and started checking his files.

Jennie: oppa I'm sorry. *Pouts*

Jimin was facing his back to jennie so without thinking she went towards him and hugged him tight with her tiny hand. Jimin was startled but he soon started blushing. Jimin heared sobs he quickly turned around and saw jennie was crying.

Jimin: babygirl why are you crying? Don't cry ok I'm sorry now.

He wiped her tears and hugged her. Soon they let go eachother. Jimin started teasing her. Jimin had many dirty thought about his stepsister which he wanted to be real. Soon after teasing each other it was time for lunch. Jimin's assistant bought food for jennie and jimin. She set all food on the table and left the room.
It was jimin's chance to turn one of his thought to reality.

Jimin: babygirl *taps his lap*

Jennie was more than shocked but jimin was quick to grab her wrist and pulled her towards him. Jennie landed in his lap, her cheeks turned pinkish.

Jimin: lets eat.

Jennie was moving too much while eating. Jimin was being impatient he started getting hard down there. Jennie felt something poking her thigh soon she figured out what was it. Jimin and jennie made eyecontact and both were frozed.