23- Your turn🔞

Jungkook: now its your turn babygirl

Jungkook made jennie kneel infront of him she did what her brother told her to do. Jennie started taking off his boxer and his member sprung out proudly. She could sense by observing it, how hard has it became because of her. Jungkook grabbed her hair.

Jungkook: suck princess *he told in a cold tone*

Jennie did as she was told to do. She started giving him the best blowjob he have ever had. She sucked every part of his d**k. Soon she deep throated him jungkook was enjoying the feeling he was trying his best not to moan. He tried his best to be gentle to her but ended up choking her. Her gags were filling the room that jungkook was afraid that someone will hear her. Soon jungkook came on her mouth which jennie swallowed.

His all seeds were all over her. They were both panting heavily. Jungkook soon started having a feeling of regret. Jennie also felt awkward because jungkook was just frozen and was just starting at the floor.

Jungkook: Jen I thought I crossed the line *he slowly looked at jennie*
Jennie: oppa its not your fault I should had also controlled myself.
Jungkook: Jen what happened was not right but I'll try my best not to repeat it again please forgive me.
Jennie: It's ok oppa we both are at our fault.
Jungkook: although it was good but let's forget about it ok.
Jennie: okay oppa.

Jungkook and jennie both took shower (not together) and slept like they used to. Jungkook hugged her and she felt asleep in his cozy arms. Jungkook couldn't get continuing the thing that they started out of his mind he tried his best not to do it again. Jungkook watched jennie sleeping peacefully he pecked her forehead and felt asleep.

Thank you guys for supporting this book you guys are really sweet.
Love y'all 💜
Stay safe❤️
If you don't mind can y'all drop your age in the comment section💖