24 - Breakup

Hi luvs after a long time thanks alot for your love and support <3.

After that night jennie tried her best to avoid jungkook at all cost. Jennie would often stay with irene rather than home alone with jungkook. she was afraid of repeating the same thing again although she wanted it, she couldn't deny the fact that it was wrong. And yah mino and jennie recently broke up because of some personal issues but jennie could care less because she had irene, her parents and brothers by her side whereas mino immediately made a new girlfriend to get over her.

At the kim mansion the 4 brothers had to leave for US for 1week because of some business matter and jennie was informed that noone would be there to take care of the house so she has to look after it. Jennie would take irene with her but irene also had other plans for the week.

In sunday evening after she was informed about her brothers leaving the country she bid her goodbye to irene and her parents and left for her house. She was happy that she'll get some time to spend alone after the rollercoaster ride she was going through. She parked her car and saw lots of security guards securing the house cause she thought she was home alone. She went inside the house and the maids welcomed her and took her stuffs to her room. Jennie was really hungry and it was already night outside so she directly went to kitchen. She ate lots of food and after thanking the maids she went to her room and she really missed her room and the house.

She was abit shocked about why the lights were not turning on so she went to the direction where the switch was when she was about to touch the switch someone from behind grabbed ber by waist and closed her mouth with a hand she immediately knew who it was so she didn't tried to free herself and with that grip on her waist she knew that the person was really mad at her.

Then the person behind her turned her around and pinned her to the wall with her both wrist pinned with his one hand with her shaky voice jennie finally got the courage to take his name

*Jungkook*

So I saw many of you requested about a jenkook chapter and I'm not gonna disappoint y'all so here it goes I hope y'all will enjoy it😉.
Next chapter is gonna be wild❤️