Jenmin

After finishing jimin was continuously staring at jennie which made her feel uncomfortable. Then finally jimin decide to talk.

Jimin: so you guys have a nickname for jennie and you didn't even told me.
Jk: hehe now you can decide yours hyung.
Jimin: what about babygirl *smirks*

Innocent jennie nods her head. Jimin's smirk grows bigger.

Jimin: babygirl look I'm really sorry for my behaviour. Please forgive me*puppy eyes*
Jennie: no need oppa suga oppa promised me to take me tomorrow.

All the boys give death glare to suga and suga just lowers his head.

Jimin: so babygirl tell me where do you wanna go today I'll treat you today.
Jennie: *smiles widely* what about amusement park oppa.
Jimin: *aish too cute* ahh ok get ready.
Jk: what about us hyung?
Jimin: it's my apology to jennie so you three no needed ok.
Tae: thats so unfair.
Jimin: *sticks tongue* whatever bye.

Jimin was waiting for jennie. When she arrived calling his name he was amused by his sister.

Jimin: *oops too hot* w-what are you wearing babygirl? *Smirks*Jennie: oppa isn't it good

Jennie: oppa isn't it good.
Jimin: ofcourse it is but not for amusement park.
Jennie: oppa isn't it your apology?
Jimin: kk fine get in car.

Jimin was driving but was distracted by jennie's beautiful and sexy thigh. Jimin couldn't handle anymore so he put his hand on her thigh. Jennie was shocked but then knowing about her pervert brother she just let it be. Jimin started squeezing and massaging her thigh up to the point where her milky white thigh turned into red.

Jimin: how can you be my sister?
Jennie: pardon
Jimin: nothing we're here babygirl.

They enjoyed many things in amusement park and returned mansion. Jimin parked the car by himself. While jennie was about to open the car door jimin grabbed her arm, turned her around, and gave a soft peak on her neck and whispered I'm sorry to jennie and jennie just forgave him. They reached inside where the others were waiting.

Jimin: babygirl do you had fun today *touching her neck with his short fingers*
Jennie: ahh umm yes I am tired I'll go get some sleep goodnight oppas.

She went to her room not knowing that the stubborn kid was following her and wanted to sleep with her in same bed(not for fucking). Jennie opened her door and went inside.