Taennie🔞

Mature scene ahead if you feel uncomfortable I suggest you not to read😊.

After arriving the mansion jenmin acted all normal. Yoongi informed them that jungkook will not be home today because of his bestfriend birthday. After having dinner they all went to their respective rooms. Jennie and jimin both were feeling the same about the incident but as we all know jimin was really happy but jennie somehow was having a bad feeling about that.

Jennie kept thinking about the previous incident. She asusual wore her pajamas it looked something like this;

Jennie was moisturising her body when suddenly her door swang open

Jennie was moisturising her body when suddenly her door swang open. She turned around and saw taehyung he entered her room gesturing hi with his hand.

Jennie: oppa what are you doing here at night?
Tae: c'mon princess that baby kookie is absent today so I decided to sleep with you *winks* I'll not do any thing beside hugging you.
Jennie: ok oppa.

Taehyung quickly jumped on the bed like a kid who got his candy. Jennie chuckled at her childish brother's reaction. Taehyung patted the other side for jennie she tugged herself. Taehyung lightly hugged her tiny waist from behind jennie could feel his hot breath which caused many chemical imbalance in her system. Taehyung felt tension and chuckled he then started humming some random song to her and soon they both felt asleep.

✌️✌️
At midnight jennie felt something tingling her under the sheets. She was half asleep she couldn't figure out what it was soon she felt a hot air passing down near her core. Jennie turned to her side to see the empty spot soon she figured out what it was.

She looked under the sheets and found taehyung leaving butterfly kisses on her thighs she didn't knew how to exactly react at that situation. Soon he made his way upwards as he stops at her core his hot breath hitting her womanhood as she moves but taehyung grabs Jennie's thighs keeping it wide open for him to eat her out hungrily. Jennie felt his tounge on her clit fully exploring everypart of her core she gasped and let out soft moans grabbing taehyung's hair.

Taehyung: umm you taste really sweet I should often taste this from now *smirks*.
Jennie: umm oppa

Taehyung grabes her by hair but softly and yells at her face all angirly.

Taehyung: Daddy babygirl its Daddy for this moment.

Before she could further talk he forced his hard cock inside her small hole which made her scream but taehyung was quick to cover her mouth. The room filled with skin slapping with every stroke taehyung was increasing his speed. Jennie couldn't control but to let out moans that filled the room.

Jennie: Taehyung slow down.

Taehyung smirked by the name and strated pounding more faster. Jennie couldn't do anything but to grab the sheets as hard as possible.

Taehyung: if you want it slow down then fucking beg princess.
Jennie: Daddy please alow down.

With that taehyung slowed down his pace. It was too much for her to handle. Finally she felt a hot liquid.

Jennie: Taehyung I'm gonna cum.
Taehyung: cum for daddy princess.

With that she came taehyung kissed her lips and laid beside her wrapping is arm around her waist.

Taehyung: I love you princess.

With that they fell asleep in eachothers arm.

Guys thank you for the suggestion taennie was most requested so here it goes😊.
My apology if this smut part sucks then😂.
You can comment whom you want next😉
Love y'all 💜
Stay safe❤️