Minnie

As suga promised to jennie he drove jennie to mino's home and informed him to drop jennie before 6. Jennie was really very happy cause she'll get to spend time with mino. After suga left at mino's house.

Jennie: *tightly hugs him* baby i miss you so much *peck his lips*.
Mino: I miss you too my little mandu.
Jennie: *pouts* mino did you?
Mino: yes it's in the fridge.

Jennie gets excited and runs towards the kitchen.

Jennie: aw there it is she takes out a huge box of milk ice cream.
Mino: wait baby you can't have it all you will catch cold.
Jennie: *pouts* babby please.
Mino: but jennie...

Jennie peaks his lip and goes towards his room and turns on the tv. Mino watches his love getting comfortable in his bed. Mino really adores jennie for him jennie is his everything he just loves jennie so much that he can leave everything for her. She is just so pure hearted that mino can't help but always falls deeper in love with her each and everytime she's with him.

Jennie: mino aren't you going to join me *tapping bed*
Mino: sure baby but let me bring thick blankets so that you won't catch cold.
Jennie: baby this blanket is ok.
Mino: no I'll bring another one.

Jennie just searches for a romantic movie. Then mino arrives with the blanket and sits beside jennie. He puts his head in jennie's lap she slowly careers his hair.

Mino: baby promise me that you're not gonna leave me.
Jennie: mino what happened to you, you know right I'll never leave you.

Jennie felt he was up to something so she putted her icecream at side and lifted his head and started kissing him. She really missed those feeling.

Mino kissed back he slowly bite her lower lips with which jennie responded with a soft moan. Mino inserted his tongue and their tongue were dancing with eachother. He slowly pulled out. He then began to kiss her jawline and moved to the earlobe and whispered in a deep husky voice "SABES QUE TE AMO".
With that word jennie went crazy and mino started going down her neck sucking every spot and leaving a dark purple mark everywhere. Jennie was moaning continuously.
(Trans; you know that I love You)

They both stared at eachother and started continuing the thing that they started. Mino thrusted in a real good speed that jennie was crazily moaning his name.

Jennie: mino ahhh I'm gonna cum.
Mino: cum for me baby.

With that they both reach their climax and collapsed on the bed. The room was filled with their panting. Mino pulled jennie closer and kissed her forehead.

Mino: thankyou for everything my lady. Thankyou for giving the meaning to my life baby "Eres Mi Vida".
Jennie: aww baby also thank you.
(Trans; you're my life")

With that they both hugged eachother like a cute little babies and enjoyed their movie.

😁 Here's little smut and don't worry taennie💚 is next guys. I'll try my best to do a nice taennie one.

Te amo♥️♥️
Stay safe💜
Thank you for reading💖