3:AM Jenkook

My dear readers thank you for you love and support, sorry for being inactive and thanks alot for your comments❤️. Here I present you some spicy jenkook moments.

After the punishment incident jennie was asleep for too long. Suddenly at 3am her stomach reminded her, her tummy needed some food. She slowly walked out of a room tiptoeing trying not to disturb anyone. She finally made it to the fridge. Jennie took a milk icecream, some cookies, some other food lets say many. On her way to room she felt some one following her. She thought it was some maids but soon reality hit her as maids only start their work at 5.

Jennie being jennie started to increase her pase soon she reached her room door she opened it and threw the foods in the bed. She was about to lock the door when a person entered her room locked the door and sush her mouth with his giant hand.

Jennie was scared to death many thought started hunting her. But once the light turned on and she saw his face she was surprised and reliefed more than scared.

Jennie: what are you doing here?
Jk: oh so you're asking me what I'm doing here?
Jennie: it's 3am oppa.
Jk: babygirl did you forget that I also sleep here, with you *in a dark tone*
Jennie: oppa sorry for that I overslept.

Without any answer jungkook turned around and headed towards bed.

Jk: so you're hungry babe?
Jennie: yep oppa I didn't have dinner so*pouts*
Jk: c'mon I'll feed you *taps on lap*

Jennie hesitated but Jungkook was fast enough to pull her into his lap. Jennie not knowing what to do or how to react sat quietly. Jungkook took out some cookie he than fed her. Soon after all the food were finished the last Jennie's favourite milk icecream was left. She remembered she forgot to bring spoon.

Jennie: oppa I need to bring spoon for it.
Jk: no need *smirks*

Jungkook scooped some icecream with his finger and took it near her mouth.

Jennie: do I have to lick it oppa from your finger?
Jk: No, suck it off *smirks*
Jennie: but oppa.
Jk: I said what I said now fast.

Without saying anything she slowly licked his finger than did what she was suppose to do she sucked his finger. Jungkook regretted making her do that as his tiny Mr was getting hard. Soon jennie too felt his boner getting raised. Jennie gulped and looked into his eyes she was the thing which she expected "LUST".

Dear reader should I do a smut part or not comment down😊.

Love y'all💜💜
Stay safe❤️❤️