Taennie

Mino dropped jennie safely at the mansion. Jennie was wearing mino's hoodie to cover her hickey's. After arriving home she was greeted by her dear brother kim taehyung who was surely waiting for her. Tae saw jennie and started walking closer to her.

Tae: so you decided to come home?
Jennie: ahh yah oppa. *Smiles*

But her smile quickly faded after taehyung just putted his hand behind her neck and pulled her closer. Taehyung surely saw the hickey's. He then angrily grabbed her wrist and started dragging her towards his room. Jennie was helpless and another bad thing was the rest of the boys were out. So that leaves to the conclusion that jennie and taehyung and some maids were only in the house.

Jennie can sense how angry and pissed taehyung was but ahe couldn't figure out why?

At last they ended up in taehyung's room. Taehyung closed the door and threw jennie towards his giant bed. Jennie being a confused little girl that she is got scared by her brother behaviour and started crying. Soon taehyung heard sobs he quickly looked at jennie. He then realized what has he done to her. He went towards jennie.

Tae: look jennie I'm really sorry about that.

She was still sobbing. Then taehyung went closer towards her and just hugged her tight. Soon he was able to calm the little baby he the cupped her squeesy cheeks and made her look at his direction.

Tae: mandu you're not allowed to do that kind of activity with others.
Jennie: but he's my boyfriend.
Tae: I said you're not allowed did you get that.

This time his voice was super loud that made jennie flinch.

Jennie: but oppa...

Before she could finish her words taehyung inertwined their fingers and slowly pulled her by neck then it happened.

Taehyung kissed his stepsister. Jennie was still confused about what the crap happened but taehyung was deep lost in the feeling. Taehyung sucked every part of her lips like a hungry baby yet jennie wasn't responding but he kept on sucking her lips. After like 50second he finally let go of her.