Crybaby

The next day;

All of them came to the dining hall for breakfast as usual.

Jensoo hugged eachother

Jensoo hugged eachother. They were all asking question to jennie about her life and all.

Jisoo: so guys me and your appa are going to announce you something.
Jennie: what is it mommy?
Jin: Oh dear, so we're going on honeymoon for 1month.
Tae: Where lovies?
Jisoo: Canada.
Jimin: woh enjoy but are we getting another sibling?
Jin: *hits him* what you pabo.

Everyone laughs

Jisoo: you four please take good care of your sister jennie ok she is not used to living alone without family member or close ones *in worried tone*
Jennie: don't worry mommy I'll stay with mino until you comeback.
Suga: what you don't trust us or we'll eat you why can't you stay here after all this is also your house.
Jisoo: yes jen baby you should spend some time with your brothers. You can meet mino sometimes.
Jennie: ok mommy.
Jin: we're going to leave now.
Tae: *shoked* now?
Jisoo: *smiles* yes now please take good care of your sister ok guys.

All of them bid goodbyes to jinsoo in the airport. While returning from airport jimin requested jennie to ride home in his car.

In the car;

Jimin: why didn't you wait for me?
Jennie: oppa I thought there were only 3oppas.
Jimin: So are you like asking for a punishment.

Poor jennie didn't get the thing and apologized to jimin. Jimin felt funny about how innocent jennie was.

Jennie: oppa can I go to meet mino can you drop me to his house please oppa.
Jimin: no you're not going to meet him *in a cold tone*
Jennie: but oppa

Before Jennie could continue jimin gave her cold glance.

Jimin: no means no.

Jennie started crying jimin noticed but he kept on driving the car. They arrived at the mansion and saw the three cars already parked. Jimin looked at crying jennie and felt bad at behaving that way.

Jimin: look jen I am sorry I...

Before he could finish his sentence jennie quickly ran towards the mansion. Inside her brothers were waiting for them. When they saw jennie crying they asked her why was she crying. She didn't answered and ran towards her room. Then jimin enters.

Jk: explain hyung.
Jimin: I just didn't let her meet her boyfriend.
Tae: thats good👍
Suga: what is with you two you fucking made her cry dumbo.
Jk: hyung but...
Suga: shut up you all and go to your own rooms.

Suga went to jennie room and saw her crying.

Yoonnie content ahead✌️