✨JENNIE✨

All the boys got ready for their respective things. Jk and tae for their highschool and jimin and suga for their company.

Jk and tae studies in united university same goes with jennie. And jimin and suga handles some of jin's works.

Aftet getting ready as usual they all were having breakfast.
Jin: So today your sister will be coming.
Tae: yah dad mom already told us about that.
Jin: so as suga is the oldest you will go to pick your sister at the airport. You need to leave the office at 4:00 ok.
Suga: sure dad.
Jisoo: no need honey she can come with her boyfriend.
Suga: no mom i can bring her please.
Jisoo: fine.

*Time skip's*

At office;
Jimin: woo hyung, may i go with you too.
Suga: no *sticks tongue*
Jimin: hyung please.
Suga: don't irritatie me its already 3:45. Bye jiminie.
Jimin: hyung.

Suga enters his car and leaves poor jimin behind.
Suga: woh so I'm the first one to see her yah I'm too excited. Wait she have a boyfriend right but who cares.

Suga arrives at the airport. He was waiting for jennie. Suddenly he sees a familiar figure.
Suga Pov
Hold on isn't that the guy ohh my sister's boyfriend. Whatever where is she? *A tiny little girl comes running behind her boyfriend and hugs him*
Woh our sister got some courage damn. He waves at jennie. Jennie takes her phone out and peek at her phone then looks at the boy. Jennie comes running.

Jennie: hi! I am jennie.
Suga: oh hi sister I'm suga your brother*winks*
A tall man appears and whispers something to jennie.

Jennie: mino, this is my brother suga oppa. And oppa this is mino my boyfriend.
Mino: oh Hi bro nice to meet you. But are you here to take jennie cause we decided to go in our house.
Suga: our house?
Jennie: oh yah oppa we live together.
Suga: but not today cause your mom, dad and brother want's to meet you.
Mino: but
Jennie: it's ok baby I'll visit you soon.

They both hug eachother and bid goodbyes.

(😁 Imagine the background as airport)

At the ride;
Suga: So kitty how was the vacation.
Jennie: * shock* did you just..
Suga: c'mon no need to be shocked your other brother are more extra than me.
Jennie: *smiles*
They both talked about random stuff and arrived mansion.

Note: guys jennie plays a role of innocent girl here ok.