Yoongi has plans

Jennie felt something tingly on her neck she shot her eyes open immediately after seeing the one and only kim taehyung standing right Infront of her. She felt many emotions to describe it in one word she felt really nervous.

Taehyung: princess why were you calling me by my name in you dreams.
Jennie: *it was all dream* ahh oppa.
Taehyung: hold up you were not saying my name it was more like you were moa.. wait were you moaning my name princess *shocked*
Jennie: no oppa you are mistaken I was really not.

The shock in taehyung's face soon turned to a smirk. Jennie noticed it then she also noticed something else something weird.

Jennie: *fuck* oppa can you go i need to change.
Taehyung: didn't I saw you naked?
Jennie: what?
Taehyung: in your dreams oops wet dreams.
Jennie: oppa its not what you're thinking *it is*.
Taehyung: whatever princess but if you want me to grant your wish then i surely can *smirks*
Jennie: oppa please I need to change.
Taehyung: okay babygirl.

After he left jennie peaked inside her blanket to see herself dripping wet she thank god that it was just her dream and taehyung didn't noticed her state. Jennie thought what in a million has she dreamed of. She soon came to reality and did her morning routine and wore this for breakfast;

 She soon came to reality and did her morning routine and wore this for breakfast;

She went downstairs at the dinning everyone complimented her. She kept on thinking about her dreams about how stupid she is. She kept glancing at taehyung but he cared less and kept chit chatting with others as that innocent little kid didn't knew what his smol sister mind was up to jennie apologized to god from her whole heart for thinking that stupid. Well mrs. yoongi had plans for her.

😁 Thank you guys for supporting and loving this book.
Keep updated with this book 😊
Love y'all 💜
Stay safe 💖