Yoonnie

Some mature content are ahead if you feel uncomfortable then I suggest you not to read <3

After finishing jimin went to office, taehyung went to school leaving yoongi and jennie alone in the mansion. Jennie cause she skipped class for today and yoongi cause he wanted to work in home and he didn't had that much work in office.

Yoongi was going to his room on the way he witnessed jennie sitting on sofa watching netflix. Yoongi smirked to himself and went towards her. Jennie was chilling with her milk icecream suddenly she felt hot air rushing to her neck. She was about to turn around when yoongi whispered
"Home alone kitty😏". Jennie frozed at the spot calculating what is happening to her.

Jennie: oppa I didn't knew you were here at home.
Yoongi: that doesn't matter kitty what matters is that you're supposed to be in school now not at home.
Jennie: oppa actually... umm
Yoongi: so kitty don't have any answer I have noticed you are really being bart nowadays are you wanting some punishment or what *smirk*.
Jennie: oppa I'm sorry I thought to take a break today from school.
Yoongi: and who gave you the permission?
Jennie: oppa sorry.

Yoongi chuckled at the sight of his sister being all weak and helpless in front of him. Jennie kept feeling guilty and kept looking down. Yoongi was enjoying the impact that he have created to her.

Yoongi sat at the sofa and pulled jennie by her wrist aggressively that her tummy landed on his lap. She was looking like a scared little cat which was giving chills and inspiration to yoongi to continue his behaviour. Yoongi swung his hand back then slapped her left cheek hard jennie bit her lips trying not to cry.

Yoongi: "DO*slaps* YOU*slaps*LIKE*slaps* GETTING*slaps* WHOOPINGS?"

Jennie: ammm NO.
Yoongi: Then say your sorry kitty.
Jennie: oppa sorry I won't repeat it.
Yoongi: good and don't start acting like a bart or else you'll get the real punishment.

Yoongi slowly rubbed her butt to ease the pain. A tear escaped through jennie eyes due to the pain. Yoongi noticed it, he caressed her hair and made her sit in his lap. Yoongi enjoyed the moment but also felt sorry for doing that to her as an apology he sang and danced for her which she really enjoyed.

They both watched netflix together and jennie fell asleep in yoongi's arms. Yoongi smiled at her, pecked her lips and carried her into her room . He laid her down in bed kissed her forehead and left to his room for work.

Guys thank you sooooo much for reading and supporting this book😊.
Jenkook shipper you'll are up next😀 should I do a jenkook smut? Please suggest.
Love you💜
Stay safe❤️