24. More surprise guests

Start from the beginning

???: "Wait, what?"

??? 2: "Adora! No!"

Adora: "Bow!"

Eddie sighs as he watches it and he grabs out his SWAT helmet and a balaclava and puts it on. He then grabs out his M249 which was disassembled and in his backpack.

Eddie: "Bloody hell, looks like I need to save a damsel in distress."

He rushes over to the scene and hits the officer in the face and knocks him out.

Eddie: "Go, get out of here, go!"

Adora: "Thank you!"

They run away and Eddie fights off another Albion guard which arrives. Eddie punches the man in the face before doing a roundhouse, knocking the Albion officer out, cold.

Eddie: "Well, it's time to go!"

He gets on a motorcycle and drives away from the scene as drones arrive to eliminate Eddie. Eddie drives down an alleyway where the Albion chase drones crash into street lights and the wall. Eddie manages to make it out and the chase drones crash behind him.

Eddie: "Haha! Well, that was certainly fun. Now to find that group of odd people. Bagley, any idea where they are?"

Bagley: "I'll check through the satellite. Please stand by as I use my magic on it."

Bagley checks through the satellite and searches for the group of odd people. He spots them on the other side of Westminster, heading to the borough of Camden.

Bagley: "Got them, they're heading to Camden Market."

Eddie: "What? Are you joking? That place is atrocious, the Kelleys will rip them apart!"

Bagley: "Might as well save their arse before anything happens, go! Go! Go!"

Eddie then speeds up his stolen motorcycle and drives straight towards the borough, and towards the market. He arrives there and spots the group being confronted by a member of the Kelleys.

Clan Kelley thug: "Hand over that sword, now! I need it more than you do, now hand it over!"

Eddie: "Not on my watch!"

Eddie charges with his baton and dropkicks the man before getting up and knocking the man out with a few hits, saving the group.

???: "Oh goodness, thank you again! Wait a minute who are you?"

Eddie: "Please, call me Eddie Green, darling. I saved your life earlier. Anyway, who are you, people? And why are you walking around with a horse dressed like a pegasus?"

Adora: "Well, I'm Adora, these are my friends, Bow, and Glimmer. This is Netossa and Spinnerella. This is Frosta, Perfuma, Mermista, and Scorpia, Entrapta. Finally, this is Catra, Swift Wind and Sea Hawk."

Eddie: "Hm, interesting. You must be good at making new friends, I'm impressed. Anyway, this city, London isn't safe anymore. After some bombs went off across the city, London's been under lockdown. Albion soldiers are oppressing and abusing their power on citizens and organized crime like Clan Kelley kidnaps random people and freedom is 'dead'. We're being watched all the time. Unless you join the resistance I work for, DedSec."

Adora: "Hm, so if we don't?"

Eddie: "You don't have to. All I'm just saying is, the more people that join DedSec, the merrier. Look around, what do you see?"

Adora looks around her surroundings to see the citizens keeping their heads down away from cameras and an Albion officer detaining a civilian.

Man: "Hey, hey! What did I do?!"

Adora: "Looks like we'll have to do it. Let's help your city."

Glimmer: "Adora is this a good idea?"

Adora: "Glimmer, this city's doomed if we don't help his people."

She looks back at Eddie. Who is holding phones and Optiks.

Eddie: "Here, take these phones and Optiks. You need to put them on the side of your head. And hold your phone or put it in your pocket."

They do so and Adora can see augmented reality. She then looks at the phone Eddie gave her.

Eddie: "Bagley, introduce yourself to these people."

Bagley: "Greetings new-comers. I'm Bagley, DedSec's definitely-not-stolen highly advanced, AI assistant. And I will help you with your crazy adventure in London."

Eddie: "He will help you for now. Anyway, I better get going. Head to this location."

He hands the group a map with a red dot in front of Big Ben. It's the pub with their hideout.

Adora: "Uh, thanks for the free map of your city."

Eddie: "Oh, it was a pleasure. Anyway, farewell."

He gets on his bike and drives off as the group starts heading towards the location now. They stay vigilant as they walk through the city.