The photo was covering almost every inch of the screen while a woman in a dark blue suit announced everyone about the kidnapping of Tony Stark for the second time that day. Bucky wrinkled his forehead slightly at Steve's expression change before he turned around, causing a similar expression to appear on his face.

"Hey can you shut that down please?" He asked a waitress with an angry voice, who only nodded quickly and changed the channel.

"Fucking idiots, it's not like we didn't know about that already." The brunette muttered while biting the straw from his mug between his teeth.

"Well it is pretty serious, so no wonder the news are everywhere." Steve muttered back, completely ignoring his friends as he turned his attention towards the window again.

"Speaking of serious." Sam suddenly gulped, causing Bucky to look up at him with bored eyes before following his sight, only to almost choke himself on his straw when he saw who was coming towards them. Steve saw it too and made a slight attempt to escape, but the thing he was trying to escape from was suddenly right in front of him. Arms crossed and with green eyes that could poison you from looking into them.

That thing was Natasha, and right behind her stood a slightly worried Bruce Banner.

"You better have a good explanation Rogers." The redhead said, terrifyingly calm as she eyed the blond up and down.

"Natasha, Steve doesn't-" Bucky tried carefully, only to get a sharp look from her.

"Doesn't what? Care to inform me or anyone else about Tony's disappearance?" Nat asked with the same calm voice, even though her gaze was sharp as a knife while she buried it deep into Bucky's soul.

Steve bit his lip regretfully before scooting to the side, giving Natasha room to sit down next to him on a chair. "Nat I didn't mean to, I just didn't know how to tell you and-"

"You figured that me finding out through rumors and the news would be better?" Natasha now snapped, making Bucky clear his throat nervously as Sam suddenly had become very interested in a specific area on the wall.

"I didn't mean to- I just- I'm sorry." Steve mumbled, ashamed of himself and his actions as his eyes refused to meet the red head's.

Bruce looked at his female friend for a few seconds before sighing and sitting down at the table. "So...what happened?" He asked hesitantly.

Sam looked at him with a nonchalant look. "Didn't you read the news?" He asked, the words coming out way more aggressively than he wanted them to.

Bruce gave him a look. "Yes, but I want to hear the whole story. More details."

Natasha nodded agreeing while Sam tried to form a smile on his lips. Steve on the other hand didn't seem so willing to open up about the incident, so eventually, Bucky let out a little sigh before turning his eyes to the two worried friends in front of him.

"I was on my way to Sam's place and decided to take a shortcut, and that's where I heard weird sounds from one of the alleys at the end of the street." He threw a quick look at Steve before swallowing, which made the blond look at him with a questioning look. "I found a group of dudes kicking a smaller guy on the ground, and when I got closer I immediately noticed Stark."

"Who were they?" Natasha asked with a voice that cracked at the end.

"We don't know." Steve mumbled because that was the information he had gotten before.

"Actually.." Bucky said lowly, making Steve raise an eyebrow. "I know them, we all know them." He said while clearing his throat. He tried to ignore how Steve's blue eyes turned slightly darker as he leaned over the table.