Chapter 32 Justice

Alicia and I had been texting for some weeks or so now.

Today since I haven't been able to hang with my girls since all the bs I decided to hang with her.

"Girl I come here all the time." She said. We were at the nail shop since my bf gave me a little money to shop today since he had business to do. I told him I would hit up Liah but like I said earlier Alicia was my option.

"It's nice up in here." I said.

"Girl and they pamper you and cater to you. But we better make it quick I gotta pick up my daughter in about an hour and a half."she said.

"Awe you have a daughter?" I asked.

"Girl yes." She laughed a little. More like to herself.

I never really hung out with Alicia and my mind always revert back to the time I saw her with Juan at school. So yeah, I'm real skeptical of her.

I don't know what her real intentions are or whatever her and Juan had going on in the past, but I'll leave that there because I really feel like it's more.

So after we left the shop we headed to the daycare where her daughter attended.

She went inside and like 10 minutes later she came out with this little girl. I couldn't see her face from the way she was held, but when Alicia put her in the car and strapped her in I turned and looked at her and smiled.

My smile kind of faded but I didn't want Alicia to notice.

I was just thinking like hmm.

I'm not shocked, but I just feel like damn "why lie"

"You good girl?" I heard Alicia say cutting me from my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah girl I was in a daze for a minute girl." I quick lied.

I was soon texting Juan...

Could you be honest with me for just once.

The bubbles immediately popped up but it took him like 10 minutes to text back which by this time Alicia was dropping me off.

I said my farewell and read the lil simple ass text...

Wym?

I was now boiling mf hot. But you know what? I'm gonna forget about it I'm not even going to bring it up but I am....

...I'm just gonna straight up ask him is their anything else about Alicia that he think he should tell me, if he says 'no' then I'm done, right then and there.