Chapter 21 Leon

I sighed seeing another "did you fuck her. I hate you!" Message pop up from Sky.

I'mma be honest, I did fuck ole girl.

"You straight." Ke'Eric asked breaking me from my thoughts. We was sitting in my ride smoking gas back to back.

"I'm straight." I said making him nod. He picked his phone up and began talking to somebody.

"Yo waddup." He said.

...........

"Liah don't call me about no bullshit I'll be by there later."

............

"What bitch you talkin about !" "Man Liah bye." He hung up.

"Crazy ass." He mumbled making me laugh.

"Man yo sistuh crazy asf man. He joined in.

"Man all these fucking women crazy bro." I said.

"I swear man, they want a ring after the first date." Ke'Eric said.

We was high asf and ended up chopping it up about our problems.

Later that day I decided to go by my sister crib since I missed a few days. She was cooking and Kanye was sleep. She had Justice and Raven over but ole girl Raven kept giving me the side eye everytime she looked at me. Shit was blowing me so I went off in Liah's room to watch tv. A nigga can't get peace from nowhere.

I picked up my phone thinking about sky noticing she wasn't even texting me no more. I FaceTimed her but she didn't answer so I text and told her to call me so we could talk.

I love sky. That's my world I sacrificed a lot just to be with her but she don't understand that shit I really don't think she understand me. I don't want to hurt her I know it'll kill her to find out that I fucked ole girl.

Every time I try to do right it's like she just sees the wrong in me.

I fell asleep deep in my thoughts. When I woke up later that night Kanye wasn't next to me but I heard everybody in the living room.

I got up and wiped my eyes. My boy Ke'Eric was coming out of the bathroom.

"Whats up bro you good?" He asked.

"Yeah man I was tired."

"Nah nigga that gas (weed) put yo ass outta there."

"Hell nah nigga never that." I said cracking up with him.

We walked into the living room where my sister was with Kanye.

"I'm about to head to the crib." I tell Ke'Eric dapping him up and heading for the door.

I decided I wanted to go see sky in person so we could talk. Even if we decide not to be together it don't need to happen this way.

First i had to go to the crib and take a shower. I threw on some gym shorts a t shirt a lil jewelry and headed out. I didn't want to show up too late to her mom's crib.

I made sure my music was way down before pulling all the way in. I got out and rang the doorbell. I was praying she answered and not her crazy ass
Mother or father.

Seconds later I heard Sky call 'who is it'

"Leon."

She hesitantly unlocked it and then peeked out.

"Hey." She simply said her eyes roaming my body. I know a nigga was looking good.

I scratched my head.

"How you doing." I asked her.

"Im fine Leon." She said.

"Well come to the truck and let me talk to you." I said.

She sighed.

"You said what you said and did what you did lets just leave it at that." She simply said.

"What did I say."

"Oh need I remind you!" She started yelling.

"Shhhh." I try hushing her praying her parents didnt hear.

"Dont worry they're out of town on business."

"Can I come in?" I asked her.

"I really can't believe that youre here right now." She said shaking her head at me in disgust.

"Cause you my girlfriend no matter what we  been goin through we never really...."

"Oh so now I'm your girlfriend? What happen to you and the bitch in the hallway? What happen to you wanting me to get a DNA test?"

"....I mean I still need that regardless." I said. Thats for any female and I'm 100% sure that's my kid but it's gotta be in writting.

"No you don't because its not yours anyway." She said opening the door a little. She had on a T shirt and some booty shorts that were damn near panties.

But hol-up what she just say...

"Say what?" I say frowning. She probably bouta get slapped and some more shit.

"Its not yours so leave me alone and go be with one of your bitches." She tried to slam the door in my face but I pushed it back knocking her down.

The look on her face showed nothing but fear as I stood over her.

"Say it again!" I said. I had my fist balled ready to 2 piece this hoe,

"Tell me who it is right fucking now!" "Sky I swear to God on my son you better be bluffing!"

She was crying but my rage was unstoppable and I really didn't give a fuck.

I grabbed her neck "you think I'm playing with you? I'll hurt you in your own mother's house you lie to me."

"Leon stop I can't breath." I heard her scream making me instantly let go.

"I'm calling the cops!" She said taking off. I chased her down snatching her cellphone. I'll be fucked for sure. Im in the wrong neighborhood, breaking and entering, assaulting a pregnant woman, with pounds of dope stashed in the truck.

"Fuck you Leon." She yelled.

"Ight just answer me one question then and I'll leave you alone, for good if you want." I said.

Her face soften a little.

"Is that my baby or not?" I asked her.

"....."

"Is that a no? I ain't got time for games man." I said getting ready to choke her ass again.

"...Did you fuck that girl?" She asked me.

"..."

"Did you?"

"I didn't fuck nobody." I said.

She started crying, bawling crying.

"I came because I want you to come home. If you want me to leave I'll leave." I said.

"Well that's fine because I really don't want to talk to you right now." She said wiping some of her tears.

"Can you just come back to the house, I'll leave and sleep at Liah's if you don't want me there." I assured her.

Just then her phone started vibrating in my hand. I looked at it and the name 'Mikey' flashed across the screen.

I didn't know what this feeling in my stomach was that had just come over me but I sure as hell didn't like the shit.

I had blanked the fuck out....