Chapter 1 Liah

All rights reserved! All characters and content are fiction! No copyright

Year 2013

Born on December 1, 2012, my son, Kanye M'Coy Davison changed my life.

I became A 'baby mama' to the most ruthless thug in Detroit.

I dated Ke'Eric back when I was 15 years old and he was 18. I was so unaware that he had 2 other children and I found that out the hard way.

Now, I'm just one of Ke'Eric's 'baby mamas'.

Ke'Eric and I's relationship isn't what it may sometimes appear. We argue, we fight, we heal and that's just our way of coping with each other. He's had this dominant hold on me ever since I had our son and now, everything is about keeping Ke'Eric satisfied! Yeah, it's the way that I see it and I'm sure you will pretty soon. I'm 16 years old and I want a life for me and my baby boy, not for a guy who only says that he loves me because he's afraid that I will move on.

I looked out of my bedroom window to see Ke'Eric pulling up in front of my apartment building. He was already 3 hours late. He sat in his truck and I could tell that he was on his phone as usual.

He finally stepped from his black escalade with his phone still at his ear slowly making his way toward my building. He had promised to take me and our son out for the day but since he was late Kanye was asleep, there was no need to take us anymore.

I didn't have to open the door for Ke'Eric because my brother Leon was in the living room.

Pretty soon, I heard them have small talk, probably about drugs because my brother worked for him.

I read my daily horoscope on my phone as I laid across my king sized bed.

"Why you not dressed." I heard him say from behind me. I looked over at him as he stood in the doorway starring at my body.

"Because we're not going killer." I said addressing him by his street name since the streets seem to be more important than his son.

".....You made me come all the way ova here just to hear this bullshit? Liah you better get dressed." He said leaning against the door frame, aggravation on his face.

"Nobody made you come." I mumbled looking back at my phone.

"You fucking blowing me you do this shit every fucking time yo!" He said.

"Because you always do this stupid shit Ke'Eric and I'm tired of it. If you're gonna be a father then be a father if not then just stay the fuck out of our lives." I yelled really forgetting that my baby was asleep. I was just so angry!

Ke'Eric always had a low temper and definitely hates it when I label him as a bad father.

"Watch ya fuckin tone.You know what the fuck I be doing out here stop actin' brand new, I see my kid and check on ya'll every chance I get! Stop all this fuckin' bitching all the time yo ass should be happy, all this shit I do for your ungrateful ass! I swear man you a ungrateful braud." He said.

I was gonna cry like always but I held it in. I'm done with that shit. It won't prove anything because I swear this dude has no emotional sentiment for no one, probably not even his own son!

".....You wanna go or not!" He questioned after a short moment of silence.

"Not!" I mumbled.

He sighed heavily"aight hea, take this." He said. I knew that he was offering money but I didn't turn around to accept it.

"Fuck it." He said and I felt the thick wad of cash hit me on my back indicating that he threw it at me. He made his way over to Kanye's baby bed where he was sleeping. I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. "Where you goin'?" Ke'Eric called after me.

"Out!" I simply said.

"Out where?" He asked, his body hovered over Kanye's bed as he watched back and fourth between both of us.

"I want to go shopping, maybe with Sky or somebody." I admitted, now brushing my hair up into a messy bun as he watched.

"But you don't wanna ride wit me though huh?" He said.

"Maybe next time when you finally learn how to tell time." I rolled my eyes to myself.

I watched through the mirror as he stepped inside of the bathroom. "See, that's why we ain't together now, smart ass mouth." He said as he too watched me through the huge mirror.

"That's not how I remember it." I glared at him. He continued to stare at me.

"Whatever, I'm out, maybe we can try this shit another time." He said referring to the outing with our son. He grabbed my waist and pushed himself on me as I was still doing my hair. "I love you." He said as he kissed my cheek. "Love you 2."

He smacked my bare ass cheek before leaving out of my bathroom giving one last kiss to Kanye, he was gone.