Chapter 13 Justice

"So....are you done with him or..." I questioned Sky over the phone. She had already missed a few days of school so I wanted to catch her up on her work yet we ended up talking about something that was much more important. Leon, her "boyfriend" raped her!.

"No, I don't wanna but,,,, I don't know I'm just so confused right now." She sighed heavily.

Being raped messes with the mind and I don't blame Sky for being so distant. She's gonna be guarded for the rest of her life because of Leon. Of course he's her boyfriend but just look at other rape victims, some are victims of their dad, uncle, friend, stepdad, ya know somebody that they've maybe trusted.

"Sky just think about it, have you talked to him?" I asked.

She sighed once again. "I really don't wanna but I decided to at least hear what he has to say tonight, he asked to talk." She admitted.

"Good, just be careful. Leon is you're everything and it was wrong of him but before any walking away is ever done it's always good to sit and talk. Remember that." I stated.

"Thanks Justice."

"No problem hun,"

"What are you doing anyway?" She questioned.

"Supposed to be studying with Juan but I guess he's too busy to come or even call." I sighed sadly.

"He'll come through just wait and see, and you'd better make him strap up this time." She laughed.

"Girl, Juan's not having this again for a while." I laughed along with her. At the sound of a few knocks I told Sky that I'd call her back later. Running to the door I asked...

"Who is it?" Even though I knew who it was.

"It's me Justice." Juan spoke kinda low. I hesitantly opened the door and glared at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked that dumb question.

I sighed, "nothing Juan." I walked away from the door giving him the freedom to step in. After shutting the door behind him he caught up to me and grabbed my waist pulling me closer from behind. "I'm sorry I'm late." He kissed my ear.

"You didn't really wanna come did you?"

"Justice? I said I was sorry ma, I'm here now ain't I?"

I turned around, looking him up and down. "Where're your books?" I glared at him. No books, I know what he came for.

"What I need books fa. You my book now open up so I can read." He grabbed my waist once again placing a wet sloppy kiss on my lips but I didn't kiss him back.

"You must be on yo monthly shits yo?" He frowned up in annoyance as he moved around me heading to my room. I huffed before going in the kitchen to grab the snack tray filled with ritz crackers, cheese, ham, chips, grapes, etc that I made for our study date.

Standing in the doorway, I watched as Juan was sitting on my bed texting away on his phone not knowing that I was watching. I went over to my computer desk and roughly placed the tray on it getting Juan's attention.

"What's that?" He questioned.

"Snack." I shrugged him off.

I felt him get up and come over to me.

"Why you trippin' so much." He picked up a chip and tossed it into his mouth.

"I ain't trippin' and 4 yo FYI I ain't on my monthly "shits"." I rolled my eyes at him. He was pissing me off already.

"That's good to know then." He said as he threw another chip into his mouth followed by multiple more.

I sat on the bed and picked up my chemistry II book to finish studying.

"What chapter you on?" He asked from across the room.

"12."

"You know you like 5 chapters ahead right?" He said.

"So?"

He chuckled and came over to the bed laying on his back.

"You do too much ma, relax sometimes. I love the fact that you smart and take yo work serious but you gotta let up off that shit sometimes." He said but I wasn't quite understanding. Was this nigga telling me to stop focusing on my school work?

"I'm not telling you to slack I'm just sayin, you 5 chapters ahead baby maybe that's why you stress so much, you puttin' more on yo self than you can actually handle."

I was thinking hard on what he said. Maybe he was right.

"Wit yo nerdy ass." He joked.

"What? Nerd, nigga if anything I'm the smartest, prettiest, baddest bitch in the 11th grade." I folded my arms and crossed my legs before glaring at him. He watched over me like he was turned on.

"What?" I said.

"You bae. That's what." He pulled my arm to lie down with him but on his chest. I was hesitant but I complied. Feeling his heartbeat made my soul jitter and cry out for him.

"Your heart." I whispered.

"My what?" He slightly chuckled.

"Nothing." I smiled to myself.

"..., how you been feelin' lately, since, ya-know." He questioned. I looked up at him.

"Okay I guess."

"It woulda been nice." He said.

"What?"

"You havin my baby." He looked down at me.

I cleared my throat before speaking,,, "how's your daughter, Novia right?"

"Yeah, she's good, she'll be 8 months tomar actually." He said.

"I wish I could meet her but I'm sure her mom wouldn't want that." I said.

"That ain't a problem ma, I'll bring her by tomorrow if you want, her mom straight." He said.

"Okay." I smiled. "Who is her mom?" I finally asked. I know it's not somebody from school, I would have known that.

"... Some chick I been knowin' for a while, never felt for her or nothin' tho." He confessed.

"Oh." I laid my head back on his chest.

"Guess what?" He said.

"What?"

"I'm startin'." He said referring to basketball.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yeah, I ain't lettin' that shit slip I got dreams too." He said.

"I'm proud of you Juan."

"I know." He smirked. I blushed and turned my head. He sat up with me in his arms and reversed our position. He hovered over me and kissed my lips.

"I love you Justice.."

??????