Chapter 35 Liah

"Why tf do I always get dragged into your bullsh*t !" I said to Ke'Eric who came bargin in my shit like he hadn't been gone with my phone for a whole damn day!

"Back tf back." He said slightly pushing me to the side.

"Ke'Eric I don't have time for this sh*t anymore."

"What shit!" He said cutting me off.

"This dope game shit, and whatever you're involved in, you can't just go taking my shit I couldn't even talk to my fucking child my mom was pissed!" I yelled.

"And why you got this damn vest on like you fucking SWAT or something." I asked pulling all on it.

He just stood there looking stupid watching me.

He started to take the vest off along with his shirt leaving him in his wife beater, and then his gun,

"You right." He said.

"I'll get you another phone tomorrow and I promise..."

"Another phone? Really Killer?"

He sighed, swiping his hand down his face.

"Do you not understand how this makes me feel?" I said

"Yes, yes that's why I'm telling you stfu give me another chance to make shit right we've gotten this fucking far! I feel some type of way too but that's why I need you." He said.

"You know what the fuck stresses me out more, the fact that I gotta come 'home' from this bullshit to no food, no pussy, just attitude! Then you wondering why I'm not all in or acting like I don't wanna be here! I been doing this sh*t since you've known me, but then you didn't care huh, you was f*ckin wit a dope dealer, well ain't sh*t changed, either you gone ride or I'm riding alone. You want me out of this shit so bad, help me."

I took head, but I was hurt asf. I love my baby daddy and I'll be sick asf if he move on i swear.

He sat down on the couch. I was just standing there looking crazy.

"I'm not tryna make you be something you're not I just want you to accept who I am, I promise imma get us out of this and away from here." He said.

"...I just, be worried about you." I said low with my head down.

I felt him get up.

"Don't be." He said standing front me.

I just looked at him. Like how could I not be...and I know he knew that I was thinking exactly that.

I kissed him, repeatedly

"Damn baby you good?" He said forcing me to stop.

"Uh uh." I said kissing him again. This time he didn't stop me, kissing from my lips, face, neck to my breast ripping at my shirt.

I can't lie, I was shocked but it felt so good I didn't want him to stop. Besides I started to moan so to him it was a go anyway.

Before I knew I was naked and he was kissing and licking all over my body .

"Mmm,baby." I found myself moaning loud.

He came up to suck on my neck whispering in my ear, "just tell me to stop..."

Hellllll Nooo!

Was what I wanted to scream out!

But instead of answering, I just reached down and caressed his d*ck.

He looked down at me and smirked..

"You taking it there." He said.

"You scared?" I said with confidence.

He looked me in my eyes, a serious look on his face and then slowly wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you." He said.

My insides tingled. Whole time I was just ready for him to ftsoom!!!

"Then make love to me." I said making him clutch my waist harder.

With my permission, he picked me up and carried me to the room, putting me on the bed devouring my entire body piece by piece at the same time. I felt him slide in me slow groaning as he did.

"F*ck." He hissed, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

He started to speed up and by this time I was back used to his size so our bodies matched tempo.

I didn't feel bad, I was happy actually. I love him, he's my baby's father. Whether we are together or not I want to be here for him!!

*******