Chapter 30 Liah

"Man why you come off starting shit between people Liah, I told you to stay out of that bullshit!" Ke'Eric said through the phone.

But I was just crying. I was crying sooo bad.

All I said was man up because you have bigger problems!

Meaning: all of the bull that he's facing, he needs to stop trying to put his problems aside and face them!

"I didn't mean too." I said.

"I know you didn't, but they don't know, that's why I said stay outta it, now I gotta deal with your brother and his bullshit he's already been halfassin the business."

"This whole situation is just ridiculously out of hand. You think maybe I shou..."

"Nah yo ass not bout to do shit Liah, you've done enough and if they bring the bullshit to you then cut them b*tches off, I better not be around when they come with the bs I know that much." Ke'Eric said breathing out hard asf but I could tell he was probably smoking..

Fuck that...

"Why you breathing so fucking hard?" I stopped and asked him.

Can't be too sure

"I'm smoking." He said.,

"Mhmm FaceTime me then." I said making him laugh a little.

"I'm not playing Ke'Eric." I said becoming serious.

"Just look out the window fam." He said.

I did and show nuff his box head ass was sitting in his truck smoking.

"You play too much." I said rolling my eyes and blushing.

"...you be checking me like you fucking me im just saying. Ain even tryna sound like no female." He said.

"Oh so you want me to fuck you..." I said

"Nah I want ya do a magic trick.." he said sarcastically.

"I got your fucking magic trick." I rolled my eyes.

"Well take me out then." I added.

"I just took yo ass to red lobster and bought you a burkin but I think I know wyd, I ain't falling for that shit no more." He said.

"You must think I'm tryna play you nigga? You my bd you supposed to do that anyway lol."

"Yeah you right. I fwy shawty." He said. "We taking your car, I'mma be out here waiting and we can just scoop Kanye up from your mom on the way back."

"Nah he's fine where he is." I said smiling to myself.

"Oh is that right?" Ke'Eric said.

"Oh thats more than right." I went along.

"Make me come up there." He said.

"Boy please give me 20 minutes I'll be down there."

"Damn 20? Shid I can roll me another one..."

I burst out laughing

Damn I can't lie that's the Ke'Eric I miss.

But let me freshen up I was already dressed and fine I just been sitting around all morning thinking about what had happened yesterday.

Leon and Sky had finally left after I had to take Raven to the back room because her and Sky were about to fight and Leon was ready to 'smack her if she'd put hands on his bm.'

Sad!

I haven't talked to any of my girls since which is why I am so depressed. I feel like Sky thinks I knew the whole time and Raven probably thinks I'll play both sides. Either way, I probably won't have them two as friends anymore.

Hey , it is what it is