Chapter 29 Leon

"So this is what you fucking do behind my back?" Sky kept yelling at me.

I was so fucking mad bro, I really didn't want to hear all of that shit right now.

"Calm tf down!" I said calmly but she was on 10

"Wtf did you even come to my house for then Leon? To tell me you was fucking one of my best friends? You had this planned?"

"No I ain't have shit planned. Look I'll drop you off back at your parents crib I'm not in the mood for all of this shit now I'm trying to stay calm."

"No fuck being calm, and no I'm not going there I'm going to your shit so you can explain to me when and why you been fucking Raven behind my fucking back and she's got a kid for you?"

I sighed. I needed to smoke me one and fast. On top of that Killa texting my phone cause I haven't been on my p's and q's .

"I ain't got no fucking kid with her.." I mumbled.

"Well take the fucking test ! I swear to god if it is.."

"The shit was like a year ago, I didn't even know you!" I hollered at her. She was getting on my fucking nerves.

She got quiet and I could tell I hurt her feelings.

She folded her arms and sat back in her seat looking straight ahead with no particular look on her face.

I started to drive again.

She said not to take her back to her parents if she stays calm like this I won't. But I got a bad feeling she up to something, she usually wouldn't be calm until the situation was talked and settled.

When I parked outside of my crib she just was sitting there so I got out.

By the time I made it up to my door she got out and came behind me.

I opened the door and let her walk in first where she dropped her bag at the door and kept going.

I sighed and shut the door locking my system down.

I followed behind her and could tell from her perfume she was headed for my room since that was where I was headed to take me a shower.

When I got in there she was already in so I stepped out of the bathroom and stripped into my boxers and sat on the bed.

I had to call Ke'Eric back anyway.

Killer: yo ?

Me: yeah bro I been tryna get at you. (I lied)

Killer: yeah man cause we got unfinished business bro you lackin bad.

Me: (this nigga) yeah bro when we meeting at the spot ? I'm ready when you are, plus I need to chop it up (talk) with you cool on some bro shit.

Killer:.....just hit me up later P (hangs up)

I know this bitch ass nigga ain't got no attitude! Tf aite bet.

This shit is crazy man . I just really can't concentrate on shit right now. Too many distractions man .

I'm not even gone lie it's a possibility Raven's daughter could be mine hell I was her first. She thought I wanted to be her boyfriend but I just wanted to fuck after she told me she was a virgin. I liked her, but nah when I met Sky it was like damnnnn.

It wasn't even a "she fine asf" or "she bad asf" type vibe, but I was straight like "damn she's beautiful".

But yeah basically I'm just laying here thinking about all type of shit long enough to not realize Sky was standing in front of me with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Did you hear me?" She said.

"Nah what'd you say?" I said.

"I was asking why didn't you come in the shower." She said sitting beside me close up.

"What's wrong with you?" She added.

I just looked at her, like wtf she on?

But I promise I know,

"I'm good, I'm ready to get high asf and pass out." I said looking down at her stomach.

"You staying wimme tonight?" I said.

"I'm here ain't I." She said looking up at me.

I couldn't help but kiss her.

But I knew after I fucked her I was gonna have to explain this whole situation! So I made sure I piped her good.