Chapter 2 Leon

I often chilled at my sister's crib because that was the only place where I could get peace and quiet.

My girlfriend, Sky is always on my back about shit so sometimes I just leave and give her ass time to cool down. I can't lie, I be wanting to slap ts out her.

I got a 2 year old son with my ex Jenny so Sky's quick to jump the rail about her since she's my baby mama.

Some of y'all chicks just don't understand, when a nigga really love you and he'll do anything to be with you and keep you, then embrace that nigga. Get off a nigga di*k if you ain't bout to ride it.

I was chillin', laid back on the sofa watchin' some movie. I heard a knock on the door and got up to answer. "What's good bro?" My nigga/boss/bro-law Killa walked in.

"Not shit laying low." I dapped him up. "What you got going?" I asked him.

"Shit, came to pick up the fam."he said

"Yea she back there."

"Aite, you straight on that package?" He asked.

"Yea I got that shit bro." I assured him. "Aight, cool G." He dapped me again before going to the back.

Pretty soon I had my attention back on the movie. My phone rang and I knew that it was Sky. I sighed before answering.

'Whatup?' I answered nonchalantly.

'Are you mad at me?' She wined.

'*sighs* I'm cool.'

'Then why'd you leave me here you're always leaving when you're mad instead of fixing our problems you run.' She said.

'.......I wouldn't have to if you knew yo fuckin' place Sky. If I wanted to fuck another chick I would break up with you before I hurt you but that shit ain't ever happenin'. I love you too much mane.' I admitted to her.

'I love you too baby please come back.'

Her bipolar ass!

Shit I can't blame her, she prolly get it from me.

'....Aight but when I get there you gone get it you know that right?'

'Is that a threat or promise daddy?" She giggled through the phone. My dick was gettin' hard just by her voice.

'I'm promising to threaten that ass when I pull up so be ready ...' I said grabbing for my d*ck. Nigga was about to set out some phone sex for a minute.

'Well get your hand off your croch and get here!' She said leaving me with the dial tone.

Ke'Eric was still in the back so I didn't bother letting Liah know i was gone I just locked the door.

****

"Bae where you at?" I yelled through out the house.

"Leon is that you?" I heard her yell back from the kitchen. I smiled to myself. I went into the kitchen where she stood with a towel wrapped around her damp body. She smiled once she noticed me and walked up to me.

She pushed me back to the counter and grabbed for my belt.

"Damn." I looked down at her, my di*k standing in her face even through my boxer.

"I love you." She said as she started to jerk me off.

That was one of the things I loved about my girl. She was a real d*ck pleaser.