Chapter 3 Ke'Eric

I was parked outside the high school waiting on Liz to come out. She needed a ride so she asked me to pick her up from school and drop her off at her crib .

Liz was my other baby mama for my son EJ (Elija). It was a little mistake but nothing I couldn't handle. I'mma take care of all my kids and that's why I grind so hard 24/7

My phone rang interrupting the music that was playing from my aux cord.

Liah's picture flashed across the screen and I picked it up to answer, unplugging it from the radio.

"What's up baby?" I answered.

"I need a ride.." She said.

"Damn, you can't tell yo nigga what's up or nun?" I said licking my lips and resting back in the seat that was damn near a bed now.

"Nun chilling." She simply said.

Man I swear this girl some else, can't stand her Attitude!

"...You need a ride to where?" I asked.

"Kanye still has a fever, I need to take him to the doctors to see what's up." She said.

My passenger side door came open and Liz slid inside tossing her purse on the back seat before looking at me.

"I'm hungry." She said smacking hard on some chewing gum that was already in her mouth.

I shook my head trying to catch on to what Liah was now snapping on me about...

"I'll be there in a minute." I said, a lil bit aggravated. Her ass just talk shit fa no damn reason. I don't even be doing shit wrong.

"That fucking minute is gonna turn into a damn hour Ke'Eric!" Liah snapped.

"I said I'm hungry Killa." Liz practically yelled and I know she did the shit on purpose.

"Look... I'll be there." I said through the phone before ending the call straight up.

I looked over at Liz who was scrolling through her phone with a satisfied look on her face.

She know that was some petty shit she just pulled. That's why I don't fuck with her, she's too damn childish.

"I want McDonald's." She said as I was cruising along the highway. I was just gone drop her ass off and dip.

"Don't you got food at the house?" I said.

"I don't wanna cook." She said giving me the side eye.

I shook my head,

I swear if it wasn't for microwaves my son would probably starve.

After gettin' what she wanted I was in front of her moms apartment in no time.,

I parked and waited for her to get out but she didn't.

"I got shit ta do Liz." I said making her roll her eyes.

"Don't you want to come in and see your son?" She snapped.

I knew she was gone pull this shit. As much as I see my son this trick want something else.

"I can come back and see Elija." I said.

She sucked her teeth,

"Why come back later for what you need right now baby." She winked at me.

"I know you want some ass since your girl ain't giving it up." She said reaching over to grab my stuff.

"Aye c'mon L I got shit ta do for real. Told ya I'll come back later." I said.

No lie, I'm supposed to be getting my shit together and prove to Liah that I wanna be with her. I promised myself I was gone do right by her, stop fucking with Liz and these other hoes.

I mean it's true Liah ain't giving it up, and it's probably because we not together. But I wanna be with her no doubt.

Putting the streets second can't happen. Hell yeah my son and family comes first but I wouldn't be proving that if I didn't get out here and get this money to feed them.

But ya know, even after all this shit I'm thinking, I know Imma come back here and fuck Liz.

Smh,

"It'll only take a few seconds baby." She said stroking my shit in her hands.

I got caught up in it and ended up getting behind.

****

    It was 12 midnight when I pulled up at Liah's apartment.

I knew she was mad! But I know Leon came and took her and my son to the doctor.

I know I had knocked on this door bout 3 times and didn't get no answer so I started banging the mf.

I finally thought about the spare key I had and searched through my keys but couldn't find it soon realizing it was missing......

Liah must've taken it off sometime when I wasn't paying attention!

Now I'm about to kick this mf in..