Chapter 37 Raven

"Yo why tf you go and pull some shit like that knowing baby girl wasn't mine." Leon snapped at me. I had got in touch to ask if we could meet and discuss what went on.

I was calm, he wasn't.

"Listen Leon." I interrupted him.

He sighed heavy.

"Look, I guess I just got in my feelings, seeing you with Sky and stuff." I admitted.

"Wtf really?" He yelled I'm talking literally. We were in the parking lot of this park. He stood near his car I stood on the sidewalk. It was up the street from where I was living so I had walked.

"Can you just calm down I'm trying to apologize." I said.

"Man fuck all that I'm not the one you should be apologizing to." He said.

I rolled my eyes. After all he was right but I wasn't apologizing, we fucked around first.

"Why? You was fucking me first." I said. It wasn't supposed to come out but...

"I'm not just fucking her that's my bitch you bugging off some shit happen a long time ago?!" He snapped.

Wtf

"You know what, you're right I'm done talking. I was just trying to admit to my mistakes and apologize but fuck you!" I said giving him the middle finger and walking off but he grabbed my arm.

"Cool it." He said

I snatched away folding my arms and mugging him.

"No offense but you know Sky's my girl what we had going was different that was a one time thing."

"It was more than once." I rolled my eyes.

"Cool twice, but we wasn't together my bad if I don't feel for you what I feel for her." He said looking straight into my eyes.

I can't lie, I never really had strong feelings for him until he got with Sky. I guess I never thought he'd be faithful since he always told me he wasn't the relationship type. I was dumb. I just knew that I had f* with one of the must popular hustling n*ggas in school, my best friend's brother.

I can't lie I was crying. My emotions were so mixed up.

"Look Raven, you got a beautiful daughter man I would have loved to be her dad but I'm not, you're a good girl, I always tell you you look good cause you do no doubt, but I love Sky. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings or nothing.."

"No, it's cool Leon really, but like I said earlier I just wanted to apologize and forget this whole thing ever happened." I laughed a little. "I'm actually moving back home and that's why I wanted to do this." I told him.

He just nodded.

"No hard feelings." He said.

I held my hand out for a handshake...

But he pulled me into a hug..