Chapter 31 Ke'Eric

"Man this has been like... one of the best days ever." Liah said sitting down on my lap.

We had just came back from a date night, one that ACTUALLY went well. We enjoyed each other like we used to.

"Uh huh, I got some for you." I told her wrapping my arms around her.

"Awe really? What is it?" She turned around and asked me, straddling my lap.

I laughed a little.

"I got you later on." I said to her.

She looked in my eyes and then kissed me, getting deep into it.

I can't lie my shit was starting to get hard asf off this shit.

"I love you." She stopped and said.

"I love you too baby." I said looking into her eyes.

"Mmmhmm." She started to moan while grinding on me.

We did have some liquor after we left, but not too much. But I'm thinking maybe this was why she was acting like this.

I can't get too happy because I ain't sure if it's what she want, but aye she said it earlier right? 🤫

Nah, imma chill

"Wyd?" I said while she was undoing my belt and pants.

"Awe hush, I'm tipsy but I know what I wanna do." She said.

"Fa'real?" "Shiid go head." I said resting back putting my arms behind my head.

I'll be damned, my phone didn't go off, Liah's did.

She wasn't gonna stop to answer it but I was curious to know who it was especially since all that's went on.

"Answer the phone." I told her making her roll her eyes.

"Ugh, we never have time." She said getting up to get it.

"Oh I got some time for ya ass." I said rubbing on her ass.

"beauty at its best speaking." She answered making me laugh a little.

"Who?" She said frowning all of a sudden.

"Who is that?" I immediately asked standing up.

"What?" She said but like she wasn't understanding what the person was saying so I snatched the phone.

"Who tf is this?" I asked!

The line was silent and then they hung up. I redialed but then mfs didn't answer.

"What they say?" I questioned Liah.

"Idk, something about crazy, all I could make out was he'll get what's coming." She told me.

"Where you going? And with my damn phone!!!" She yelled after me since I was out the door. I gotta get to the bottom of this.