Chapter 8 Ke'Eric

"Look, I'm sorry aite?" I said to Liah.

"...whatever Ke'Eric." She said waving me off.

"Aye chill out man." I said getting frustrated already.

"What the fuck for Ke'Eric. It's the same shit every damn day. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry then I fall for it and forgive your black ugly ass." She yelled snatching through the pile of clothes on the bed.

I just looked at her, like this bitch foreal crazy. Sometimes I gotta ask myself why I really fuck with her.

"You stay on that dumb shit man that's why I'm bout to dip." I said opening up the door.

She ran up and pushed it back close.

"No you not going nowhere." She said.

So I'm standing here thinking.. if I be quiet, she'll stfu and I can leave in peace or should I say piece cause I swear I don't feel like fighting with this girl.

"Oh you just gone stand there looking stupid I swear I'm so over this shit!" She started screaming crying and yelling and swinging.

"I hate you!" She kept yelling. I pushed her back toward the bed and pinned her down. She immediately got into defense mode yelling "let me go" and screaming and crying and shit.

"Liah calm tf down before I slap ts outta you."

"Fuck you!" She yelled trying to swing on me. I grabbed her arm again not giving a fuck how.

"Owe!" She screamed. "Ke'Eric that hurts!" She cried.

"Then stop befoe I pop yo shit." I said letting up a little.

"You good?" I said. "Liah I swear man don't swing on me bro Imma knock yo ass out." I told her.

I let her arms go "get off me." She said pushing my chest and sittin' up on the bed.

"Crazy ass." I said shaking my head.

"So." She said walking off to the bathroom.

"C'mere then since you so crazy."

She looked back at me and rolled her eyes.

"For what?" She mugged me

"C'mere mane." I said licking my lips.

She stood there for a min with her arms folded. Don't know why she's acting knowing she gone come because I'm THAT NIGGA.

She walked toward me with the lil stink ass attitude.,

"Wish you would change that attitude girl." I said trying to kiss her but she wouldn't let me.

"Yo, stop playing wit me Liah." I said getting mad.

"I'm tired Ke'Eric." She mumbled.

"...Tired of what mane." I said aggravated.

"I want to go to sleep." She said.

"Mannn, you can sleep when ya dead you already know how I feel bout dat." I said pulling her close to me.

"Well I want to be dead.." She mumbled.

"Aye, don't say that shit, I'll go crazy without you in my life." I said honestly.

She looked up at me, "I love you." She said.

I looked into her eyes, swear I love this girl this where I want to be, forever real talk!

"I love you too baby." I admitted.

"Then why don't you act like it..?" She asked me straight up.

"...Liah? Don't start that ma." I said shaking my head.

She pulled away from me and went and sat on the bed. See that's the main reason I don't too much tell her I love her because she get in her feelings and get all insecure and in-denial about the shit,

"Liah don't do that for real man." I said going over to sit beside her.

"If I didn't luh you I wouldn't be here right nie." I said trying to reason with her.

"You always say that." She mumbled looking away from me.

"And I always mean it." I said.

She turned and looked at me before nodding, I kissed her again.

"Where's Kanye?"

"Prolly sleep by nie." I said standing up to leave. I pulled some cash from my pocket for her.

"Gimme a kiss." I said tossing the stack of cash on the dresser.

She did with no hesitation.

Since I didn't get my shit handled I hit up Porsha to see what she was doing. She asked me to stop by so I knew she was legit.

"You missed me?" I laid next to her on the bed and caressed her thigh.

"Why yo d!ck all hard?" She asked.

"I'm happy to see you." I lied.,

"Whatever." She climbed on top of me and undid my pants. She whipped my d!ck out and waist no time deep throating it. She made a nigga toes curl.

I told her to fetch a condom from the drawer. After strapping up she squatted over my tool and positioned herself on it as I watched. Damn she did a nigga great!